• NASCAR The Game: Inside Line - DLC now available.

Gentlemen, Start. Your. Engines.
    Additional game content for NASCAR the Game: Inside Line is now available for download. Eutechnyx and Activision are supporting the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season by bringing a host of DLC to selected consoles, get yours now!

Using telemetry data to authentically recreate the top moments from NASCAR 2013 Sprint Cup Series races, players the opportunity to Relive and Rewrite all the iconic action from the season. Inside Line Highlight packs will be released weekly throughout the season, covering the Great American Race - the Daytona 500, and racing till the epic finale at the Homestead-Miami Speedway.*

Packs ready for download now are:
    Daytona 500 Pack
    Subway Fresh Fit 500 Pack
    Kobalt Tools 400 Pack

To keep up to speed with, and read all the details of the released Inside Line Highlight packs please follow this link.

Alongside the Inside Line Highlights, NASCAR The Game: Inside Line now has the brand new Chevrolet SS, Ford Fusion and Toyota Camry Gen 6 models available to download.

The DLC will allow players to download a brand new officially licensed 2013 season paint scheme for each driver and will allow players to race online and in selected single player modes (excluding career and season). To see what all the 2013 Gen 6 paint schemes look like, please click here.

All DLC will be available on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 only, and can be purchased using the in-game Ticket currency. Each individual Inside Line Highlight pack will cost 20 Tickets and individual paint schemes will cost 10 Tickets.

For details on how to purchase and where to find the new content in-game please click here. A $24.99 (2000 MSFT points) Season Pass is also available, giving players access to all the Inside Line Highlight packs as they are released, as well as access to all 43 of the launch 2013 Gen 6 paint schemes.

*Races at Bristol, Kansas and Dover will not be available.
  • NASCAR: Redline

• Recent Forum Posts

Kurt41Busch

Primary Scheme Renders Please

Can anyone find me the renders for every primary scheme? I've only found the Bass Pro one, I just want to look at the HD renders for all them for a Career

Kurt41Busch Today, 12:49 AM Go to last post
    wreck

patch / general enquires

Hi dude , thanks for replying.

Yes that's true what you said but in relation to the
    patch / update i mentioned in my previous

wreck 07-16-2014, 12:43 AM Go to last post