• NASCAR '14 Launching early 2014

Deep Silver Inc.announced that the upcoming racing game NASCAR '14, developed by Eutechnyx, will be launching in early 2014 on the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, for the suggested retail price of $49.99. NASCAR '14 is fueled by high-octane intensity and offers fans the most complete NASCAR® experience yet!

“NASCAR is a hugely popular sport, second only to the NFL in TV ratings with licensed games having been published by Activision in recent years. Deep Silver is thrilled to have acquired the publishing rights to NASCAR '14 and looks forward to cultivating a long-term relationship with both the fans franchise,” says Deep Silver Inc. COO, Geoff Mulligan.

It’s your turn to immerse yourself in the full-throttle thrill of the world’s most exciting motor sports racing series in NASCAR '14. Shift into the driver seat and take the wheel from your favorite driver to live the race week experience complete with practice, qualifying, and race day challenges. With your favorite personalities and live replay, NASCAR '14 is the authentic NASCAR experience for fans.

Deep Silver was also happy to announce that fans will get to vote for their favorite driver to be on the cover of NASCAR '14 in this year’s “Drive for the Cover” campaign, presented by Walmart®. NASCAR fan favorite, Dale Earnhardt Jr., invites fans to participate in the competition by visiting www.driveforthecover.com, beginning now.

Each week, fans can vote to decide which drivers move on and compete to win the cover of NASCAR '14. “Drive for the Cover” will run through the end of the 2013 Sprint Cup season and be updated weekly with the winning drivers facing off against each other in brand new match ups!

The fan-chosen winner will be announced in early December at the NASCAR winner’s banquet in Las Vegas, with a brand new pack art reveal.
    Comments 22 Comments
      ANYQUESTIONS -
      Dear developers... although I know your trying, you really need to listen to me before you run and sell it. As soon as I figure out who I need to message, or e-mail, or post to about this game... I will ask the questions as soon as I figure out who to message or how to use the forum posts!
      checkers or wreckers -
      Quote Originally Posted by ANYQUESTIONS View Post
      Dear developers... although I know your trying, you really need to listen to me before you run and sell it. As soon as I figure out who I need to message, or e-mail, or post to about this game... I will ask the questions as soon as I figure out who to message or how to use the forum posts!
      What is that all about?
      Xsled -
      Will 2014 be available on the new consoles? Xbox One/PS4? Please say yes....
      eagle123vick -
      Quote Originally Posted by Xsled View Post
      It will not
      Energy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Xsled View Post
      No--the NTG series won't be on the next-gen consoles until at least 2015.
      Xsled -
      Quote Originally Posted by Duhhub View Post
      No--the NTG series won't be on the next-gen consoles until at least 2015.
      Thank you for the reply. That is extremely disappointing. Forza will have to do until 2015 I guess

That sucks!
      Chrome-horn -
      Actually, from a marketing and production standpoint, its very smart on your part to wait a year before aligning the new product with either X-Box One or PS4. All the bugs, and from what I've seen from the latest data about the release of both systems at this point, will hopefully be worked out and its easier to streamline a product which allows for a better experience at simulation gaming..
      antonmorse -
      Quote Originally Posted by ANYQUESTIONS View Post
      Dear developers... although I know your trying, you really need to listen to me before you run and sell it.
      Why?
      Who are you?
      ANYQUESTIONS -
      I am the only person who can host a 16 player lobby successfully, and only one I know that races online every night regardless of whoever else is on. check out my Nascar 14 Wish list.
      tury38 -
      I hope the new game lets you kick players who are racing just to wreck others racers. Some of us are trying to have good racing.
      Auwolf79 -
      Hello I just became a member of this forum to say Thank You Eutechnyx Yes Thank You very very very much!! Now why would anyone be so Thankful over a game? The only way I know is because I am being sarcastic, the only way I get to enjoy NASCAR in video game form is on my iPhone playing Redline. That is just so much better than playing NASCAR '14 on my PS4!! Yes I admit I am ranting but seriously if Rockstar is willing to bring GTA V to us PS4 owners then why is it that my other Favorite game producer will not take a chance on us?? On a quick search I did it is said that PS4 had sold 4.2 million consoles and that's from Jan 2014 is that not enough people to take a chance on? Some of us 4.2 million owners traded in our PS3 towards PS4 meaning we can't play old system games, we traded our old systems in for a reason.... The Next Generation in Gaming!! I know Gran Turismo didn't want to take a chance yet, but that's them NASCAR racing is way more fun to play over Gran Turismo that's coming from a Gran Turismo player. I enjoyed NASCAR the Game on PS3 just wished I wasn't left behind on PS4!! Oh well at least I have Front Row Seats for the Daytona 500 in Campbell Box!!!
      mrnascar1987 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Auwolf79 View Post
      because I am being sarcastic, the only way I get to enjoy NASCAR in video game form is on my iPhone playing Redline. That is just so much better than playing NASCAR '14 on my PS4!! PS4 sold 4.2 million consoles and that's from Jan 2014 is that not enough people to take a chance on? Some of us 4.2 million owners traded in our PS3 towards PS4 meaning we can't play old system games, we traded our old systems in for a reason.... The Next Generation in Gaming!! I know Gran Turismo didn't want to take a chance yet. I enjoyed NASCAR the Game on PS3 just wished I wasn't left behind on PS4!! Oh well at least I have Front Row Seats for the Daytona 500 in Campbell Box!!!
      Well I guess you better be going to a pawn shop to buy a used PS3 or something. I for one have never traded in a gaming console. I like stores like Gamestop but they don't give you enough money for what you are trading. I would rather hang onto it and play them later or just have them sit in a gorilla box before I give anything away. I don't think you should be upset with Deep Silver or Eutechnyx because they are playing it smart and not coming the next generation console the first year. They already have enough people complaining about stupid things. So why should they feel sorry for you because you traded in your PS3? The PS4 and Xbox One only have a handful of games and it will stay like that for a year or so. So get over it. I for one can't wait for Tuesday February 18, 2014.
      MLT24 -
      I hope you guys are reading the forums because this game is broke. My single biggest problem is losing FFB in turns on my DFGT Pro. And it appears on forums all Logitech wheels are having same issue. Therefor I have a broke game and cannot play it??? What are you doing about this? And I am 100% sure you knew this and released broken game anyway. So tired of game Deva taking our money and putting out broke games!!!!!!
      Jr88fan -
      bought this game and was so excited to play it but that excitement turned to disappointment when i paid $50.00 for a game with too many glitches! The game freezes up. Tried playing it several times. The first time i was playing practice at Daytona and around 30 laps the game froze. Tried resetting it and played it again this time skipping the practice and going right to the race and had no issues until lap 45 and it froze up again. Reset it played it again and this time got to like lap 62 or something had to make a pit-stop and when the pit-stop was done the car froze at the end of pit road. They developed this game to quickly without taking the time to check the quality of the game. you would have thought they would have caught these glitches before releasing this game to the stores. So now i have a game that is unplayable. I have visited many NASCAR blogs,or pages where other players have experienced the same problem so exchanging it for another game would be pointless because i would most likely run into the same problem. they need to pull every copy off the store shelves and send them back to the developer where they did to redevelop a new game that works and doesn't have any glitches. I wish EA would have never gave up on developing this or i wish Codemasters the developer of the F1 and Indy car games would have picked up on the development,or even 2Ksports.
      Badass4848 -
      It freezes everytime I play and it sucks inside line was better and that sucks
      Badass4848 -
      Someone really needs to sue these people 3 broke half ass games we have bought. This company should be baned. Please let them know we are tired of being robbed. how long did it take to make this game one hungover Saturday? I want my money back and I want you to never ever be allowed to make another video game any of you as long as you live. you are all crooks.
      ANYQUESTIONS -
      maybe 6 months or more till a fix comes out. look at how we were treated last game. they said "we got your money, so haha". I didn't forget!
      mikebauer24 -
      I'm looking for some clean racers on Nascar 14 on the Xbox 360. I'm in the process of recruiting some drivers. If interested, message mikebauer24 on the Xbox, or checkout the website www.fasttrackracing.wix.com/theftrl
      Concreteman24 -
      This game is so broken. I cant use ms ffb wheel in career mode, The ffb cuts out halfway in turns. Game locks up soft and hard freezes way to much. Cant make a pit stop just get stuck in the pit cant leave. One of the best is at richmond I cant make a lap with out getting sucked into the pits. Just so many bugs it just kills any enjoyment They should have made it Nascar online and cut out the rest because its unplayable. Oh and the online is better but still just not there. Will a patch help? I hope.
      racegamefan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jr88fan View Post
      bought this game and was so excited to play it but that excitement turned to disappointment when i paid $50.00 for a game with too many glitches! The game freezes up. Tried playing it several times. The first time i was playing practice at Daytona and around 30 laps the game froze. Tried resetting it and played it again this time skipping the practice and going right to the race and had no issues until lap 45 and it froze up again. Reset it played it again and this time got to like lap 62 or something had to make a pit-stop and when the pit-stop was done the car froze at the end of pit road. They developed this game to quickly without taking the time to check the quality of the game. you would have thought they would have caught these glitches before releasing this game to the stores. So now i have a game that is unplayable. I have visited many NASCAR blogs,or pages where other players have experienced the same problem so exchanging it for another game would be pointless because i would most likely run into the same problem. they need to pull every copy off the store shelves and send them back to the developer where they did to redevelop a new game that works and doesn't have any glitches. I wish EA would have never gave up on developing this or i wish Codemasters the developer of the F1 and Indy car games would have picked up on the development,or even 2Ksports.
      I had the same problems 7 out of 8 games froze returned mine the day after I bought it .this company has taken my money for half tested games twice before and I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GAME FROM THEM AGAIN !