Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Grazuole

Paint Schemes in NASCAR '14

I really feel like we need to emphasize the fact that Etx should be putting in as many paint schemes as possible and throughout the season releasing FREE DLC for future paint schemes (NASCAR Unites schemes, possibly movie schemes for Hendrick drivers and what not, etc)

43 Cars

Confirmed Drivers/Paint Schemes:
    #1 Jamie McMurray: McDonald's,
    #2 Brad Keselowski: Blue Deuce,
    #3 Austin Dillon: Dow,
    #4 Kevin Harvick: Jimmy John’s,
    #5 Kasey Kahne: Farmers,
    #6 Trevor Bayne: Advocare,
    #7 Michael Annett: Flying J,
    #7 Regan Smith: TaxSlayer.com,
    #9 Marcos Ambrose: Stanley,
    #9 Chase Elliott: NAPA Auto Parts,
    #10 Danica Patrick: GoDaddy.com,
    #11 Denny Hamlin: FedEx Express,
    #12 Paulie Harraka: Intake Network,
    #13 Casey Mears: Geico,
    #14 Tony Stewart: Bass Pro Shops,
    #15 Clint Bowyer: Clint Bowyer,
    #16 Greg Biffle: 3M,
    #16 Ryan Reed: American Diabetes Association,
    #17 Ricky Stenhouse Jr.: Nationwide Insurance,
    #18 Kyle Busch: M&M’s,
    #20 Matt Kenseth: Dollar General,
    #22 Joey Logano: Shell-Pennzoil,
    #24 Jeff Gordon: Drive to End Hunger,
    #27 Paul Menard: CertainTeed/Menard’s,
    #31 Ryan Newman: Caterpillar,
    #34 David Ragan: CSX,
    #38 David Gilliland: Love’s Travel Shops,
    #40 Landon Cassill: Moon Shine Attitude Attire,
    #41 Kurt Busch: Haas Automation,
    #42 Kyle Larson: Target,
    #43 Aric Almirola: Smithfield/Made In America,
    #47 A.J. Allmendinger: Kroger’s
    #48 Jimmie Johnson: Lowe’s White,
    #54 Darrell Wallace Jr.: Toyota Care,
    #55 Brian Vickers: Aaron’s Dream Machine,
    #78 Martin Truex Jr.: Furniture Row,
    #83 ?: Burger King,
    #87 Joe Nemechek: AM FM Pellet Stoves,
    #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.: National Guard,
    #93 ?: Burger King,
    #95 Michael McDowell: Leavine Family Racing,
    #98 Josh Wise: Phil Parsons Racing,
    #99 Carl Edwards: Fastenal,

Unconfirmed Paint Schemes:
    #1 Jamie McMurray: Cessna,
    #2 Brad Keselowski: Blue Deuce White
    #3 Austin Dillon: Cheerios,
    #4 Kevin Harvick: Outback Steakhouse,
    #5 Kasey Kahne: Pepsi MAX, Great Clips, Time Warner Cable,
    #6 Trevor Bayne:
    #7 Michael Annett:
    #7 Regan Smith: Ragu
    #9 Marcos Ambrose: DeWalt, Mac Tools,
    #9 Chase Elliott,
    #10 Danica Patrick: Aspen Dental,
    #11 Denny Hamlin: FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, FedEx Office, Sports Clips,
    #12 Paulie Harraka:
    #13 Casey Mears:
    #14 Tony Stewart: Code 3 Associates, Mobil1, Rush Truck Centers,
    #15 Clint Bowyer: Peak,
    #16 Greg Biffle: American Red Cross, Meguiars,
    #16 Ryan Reed:
    #17 Ricky Stenhouse Jr.: NOS, Zest, Fifth-Third Bank,
    #18 Kyle Busch: Interstate Batteries, DoubleMint, Snickers,
    #20 Matt Kenseth: Home Depot/Husky Tools,
    #22 Joey Logano: AAA/Auto Club, Hertz,
    #24 Jeff Gordon: Pepsi MAX, Axalta
    #27 Paul Menard:
    #31 Ryan Newman: Quicken Loans, Wix Filters,
    #34 David Ragan: Taco Bell,
    #38 David Gilliland:
    #40 Landon Cassill:
    #41 Kurt Busch:
    #42 Kyle Larson:
    #43 Aric Almirola: U.S. Air Force, STP,
    #47 A.J. Allmendinger:
    #48 Jimmie Johnson: Kobalt Tools,
    #54 Darrell Wallace Jr.
    #55 Brian Vickers:
    #78 Martin Truex Jr.:
    #83 ?: Dr. Pepper,
    #87 Joe Nemechek:
    #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.: Diet Mountain Dew,
    #93 ?: Dr. Pepper,
    #95 Michael McDowell:
    #98 Josh Wise:
    #99 Carl Edwards: UPS, Aflac, Subway,

Personally, I think with my previous list of over 50 Cup cars/drivers, it’s unfortunate that we have to take steps back to NTG 2011 and have NNS and NCWTS drivers in it, here’s a list of cars and/or drivers that they could put in instead of people like Smith, Reed, and Wallace Jr. There’s very little reason to not include the drivers I’m going to list below, for example, Blaney, whether he does make a Cup start in the #12 or not, could be put in the #12 with a Discount Tire scheme or something, whereas Trevor should be in the #21, meaning they could put Ryan Reed in the #6, similar to how Etx put Pastrana in it for 2013. Cole Whitt and Parker Kligerman are both rookies and on a team that was in NTG: IL and 2013. Brian Scott could complete the RCR squad, as Austin did in NTG: IL and 2013. Allgaier is a rookie and likely running full-time in the #51 as a rookie, with Labonte at least running the Daytona 500. Jeff Burton was on the vote for the cover and will drive the #66, sharing with Michael Waltrip on a limited schedule.

Complete list of drivers not included so far:
    #12 Ryan Blaney
    #19 Mike Bliss:
    #21 Trevor Bayne: Motorcraft/Quick Lane,
    #26 Cole Whitt:
    #30 Parker Kligerman:
    #32 Terry Labonte:
    #33 Brian Scott: Shore Lodge,
    #36 J.J. Yeley:
    #44 Scott Riggs:
    #51 Justin Allgaier:
    #52 Bobby Labonte:
    #66 Michael Waltrip/Jeff Burton:
    #81 Elliot Sadler:

I think I speak for nearly everyone when I say we’d rather see start-and-parks or part-time drivers running a real ride than two #7s, #16s, and a #6 with Bayne instead of #21. Put Blaney in the #12, not Harraka. Even if Harraka did run races, it would only be the road courses, and coincidentally, Penske has pointed out that Juan might come do a few NASCAR races, which would probably put him in the road courses instead of Harraka. Here’s what I’d do:
    #6, #7, #12, #16, #54 out.
    #6 with Reed, #12 with Blaney, #21, #33, #81 in. All teams (considering Wood Brothers is kind of a satellite to Roush for Trevor Bayne’s sake) are already IN the game (Roush, Penske, Childress, and Gibbs).

Ultimately, Pilot has mentioned the existence of placeholder cars, so hopefully we won’t have AS many NNS/NCWTS cars, I’d love to continue what Inside Line started with a full Cup field.
    Last edited by BlueDuece3177; 01-13-2014 at 06:25 AM.

Nice list. Also, what about Marcos Ambrose's Twisted Tea car?

Driver
    For Yeley I think you could put Golden Corral.
    I would swap Schrader for Timmy Hill and have Oxy Water since he is expected to race approx. 10-15 races.
    Allmendinger- Scott's, Clorox, Kingsford, Bush's.
    Allgaier- Brandt.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by watsonz View Post
    Nice list. Also, what about Marcos Ambrose's Twisted Tea car?
    I had that on there, but isn't that alcoholic? It'd be the same as Brad's Miller Lite or Harvick's Budweiser, probably won't be in the game. But if they did put those in that'd be nice. Just want you to know I know they exist, just don't think they'll be allowed in the game.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan8848 View Post
    For Yeley I think you could put Golden Corral.
    I would swap Schrader for Timmy Hill and have Oxy Water since he is expected to race approx. 10-15 races.
    Allmendinger- Scott's, Clorox, Kingsford, Bush's.
    Allgaier- Brandt.
    None of that is confirmed YET. jayski has nothing as far as the #51 and #47 sponsors. Nothing much on the #32 either except Schrader is running the Daytona 500.

I know other people have said this, but apparently it went unnoticed. Ken Schrader retired after Homestead-Miami. Terry Labonte is driving the car at Daytona, and Fas Lane, and Go Green Racing team up. So Go Green's drivers are likely to drive the #32 for most of the season. The Oxy Water sponsorship went away at some point last year after something went on with OXY Water.

and Twisted Tea does have alcohol in it. Also I saw something about a kiddie version of Bowyer's 5-Hour Energy car, so we may end up with that in the game.

they also can't add schemes with out the licensing for them. There is no way we are going to be getting every paint scheme that is run.

and it looks like Reutimann, and Kvapil may be out at BK. Alex Bowman is driving the #83 in the Daytona test (also drove it at the Charlotte test, and Ryan Truex is driving the #93 at the Daytona test (Kvapil drove it at the Charlotte test)
    #RIPDan77
    CUP: #5 Kasey Kahne --- #1 Jamie McMurray
    NATIONWIDE: Johanna Long -- #39 Ryan Sieg
    INDYCAR: #8 Ryan Briscoe - -#12 Will Power
    World of Outlaws Sprint Cars: #4 Cody Darrah --- #9 Daryn Pittman --- #49 Brad Sweet

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by kk9fan97 View Post
    I know other people have said this, but apparently it went unnoticed. Ken Schrader retired after Homestead-Miami. Terry Labonte is driving the car at Daytona, and Fas Lane, and Go Green Racing team up. So Go Green's drivers are likely to drive the #32 for most of the season. The Oxy Water sponsorship went away at some point last year after something went on with OXY Water.

and Twisted Tea does have alcohol in it. Also I saw something about a kiddie version of Bowyer's 5-Hour Energy car, so we may end up with that in the game.

they also can't add schemes with out the licensing for them. There is no way we are going to be getting every paint scheme that is run.

and it looks like Reutimann, and Kvapil may be out at BK. Alex Bowman is driving the #83 in the Daytona test (also drove it at the Charlotte test, and Ryan Truex is driving the #93 at the Daytona test (Kvapil drove it at the Charlotte test)
    The BK drivers are just for test, and I'm keeping Reutimann and Kvapil there until further notice. Also, I totally knew it was Labonte and not Schrader. I fixed that.

We should get most paint schemes, maybe not the one-offs like Johnson's Darlington Emerald Green, but any scheme that runs multiple races should be added.
    Last edited by BlueDuece3177; 01-06-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Driver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTAILGATOR911x
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDuece3177 View Post
    The BK drivers are just for test, and I'm keeping Reutimann and Kvapil there until further notice. Also, I totally knew it was Labonte and not Schrader. I fixed that.

We should get most paint schemes, maybe not the one-offs like Johnson's Darlington Emerald Green, but any scheme that runs multiple races should be added.
    you would think but that didn't happen for every driver in the 2013 roster on this game so who knows

@BKRacing8393 & David Reutimann agree to mutually part ways effective immediately. #NASCAR

Posted by Pilot in another thread so id have to say Reuti is out officially since its twitter official
    XBOX 360 -- REALTREE DIRT CUP SERIES: http://realtreedcs.forumotion.com

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xOUTLAW83x View Post
    you would think but that didn't happen for every driver in the 2013 roster on this game so who knows

@BKRacing8393 & David Reutimann agree to mutually part ways effective immediately. #NASCAR

Posted by Pilot in another thread so id have to say Reuti is out officially since its twitter official
    Sigh... When we get a driver confirmed for the season, I'll put it in. Trust me.

Driver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTAILGATOR911x
    Sigh... When we get a driver confirmed for the season, I'll put it in. Trust me.
    i understand that no hard feelings no need to get worked up
    XBOX 360 -- REALTREE DIRT CUP SERIES: http://realtreedcs.forumotion.com

show me where you saw that about Reutimann, and Kvapil. The tweet in the post above is confirmation that Reutimann is out, and Kvapil has court dates coming up (that don't conflict with the testing dates) and that could affect it. The fact that there is no schedule conflict for Kvapil probably means that he is out.

edit: and Swan has not said which of the two drivers they have (Whitt and Kligerman) are going to drive the #30 or the other car yet.

edit: notice one other thing - Landon Cassill is driving the #33 for Circle Sport full time in 2014.
    Last edited by kk9fan97; 01-06-2014 at 09:34 PM.
    #RIPDan77
    World of Outlaws Sprint Cars: #4 Cody Darrah --- #9 Daryn Pittman --- #49 Brad Sweet

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xOUTLAW83x View Post
    i understand that no hard feelings no need to get worked up
    It's not you, it's this guy here.

show me where you saw that about Reutimann, and Kvapil. The tweet in the post above is confirmation that Reutimann is out, and Kvapil has court dates coming up (that don't conflict with the testing dates) and that could affect it. The fact that there is no schedule conflict for Kvapil probably means that he is out.

edit: and Swan has not said which of the two drivers they have (Whitt and Kligerman) are going to drive the #30 or the other car yet.

edit: notice one other thing - Landon Cassill is driving the #33 for Circle Sport full time in 2014.
    It's called PLACEHOLDING. Those names will be placeholders until further notice. And where did you hear Cassill is full-time in Cup? jayski says "No word if Circle Sport keeps the #33 and comes back in 2014 or if Richard Childress Racing uses the #33 team as it's 4th team in 2014" so try again."

It's a pretty good chance Ty uses the #33 since Austin is now in the #3 and won't use the #33. But again, nothing is confirmed and everything is just holding the spot until we find out more.

It's not you, it's this guy here.

It's called PLACEHOLDING. Those names will be placeholders until further notice. And where did you hear Cassill is full-time in Cup? jayski says "No word if Circle Sport keeps the #33 and comes back in 2014 or if Richard Childress Racing uses the #33 team as it's 4th team in 2014" so try again."

It's a pretty good chance Ty uses the #33 since Austin is now in the #3 and won't use the #33. But again, nothing is confirmed and everything is just holding the spot until we find out more.

it was announced literally an hour after it was announced that Cassill is going to be driving the #4 in Nationwide full time. He re-signed with Circle Sport to drive for them full time. Circle Sport uses the #33.

and don't use that team chart. He (Jayski) updates the drivers, but never updates the other stuff

Cassill to return to Circle Sport in 2014: Cedar Rapids (Iowa) native Landon Cassill has finalized plans for full-time rides in both the NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series for 2014. Cassill will return to Circle Sport [ran #33 & #40 in 2013] in Sprint Cup, and will take over the #4 car for JD Motorsports in Nationwide, though logistical issues with Cup commitments may cause him to miss a few Nationwide races. He ran 33 of the 36 races in 2013 for Circle Sport in Cup, and 23 of the 30 races in a separate entry for JD Motorsports in Nationwide. (Running both series) keeps me on the racetrack, its more opportunities for me to show my skills to potential sponsors, Cassill said. Its really valuable for me to be running in both series every weekend.(The Gazette)(12-18-2013)
    right there from Jayski
    #RIPDan77

Banned
    Gamer IDs

it was announced literally an hour after it was announced that Cassill is going to be driving the #4 in Nationwide full time. He re-signed with Circle Sport to drive for them full time. Circle Sport uses the #33.

and don't use that team chart. He (Jayski) updates the drivers, but never updates the other stuff

right there from Jayski
    Then tell me what car will Brian Scott and Ty Dillon drive in their few Cup starts?

Then tell me what car will Brian Scott and Ty Dillon drive in their few Cup starts?
    What says Brian Scott and Ty Dillon are going to be drivng in Cup? Post the link to where you saw this

You say nothing was said about Landon Cassill so he that apparently meant that he was not driving the #33, and and yet even though nothing has been said, Brian Scott and Ty Dillon are apparently driving in cup (which as of now with no official announcement, they are not).

Childress has used other numbers before that are open to use - #07, #29, #62, and #92. He also has a strong connection with #71 from when Dave Marcis was driver and owner.
    #RIPDan77

Banned
    Gamer IDs

What says Brian Scott and Ty Dillon are going to be drivng in Cup? Post the link to where you saw this

You say nothing was said about Landon Cassill so he that apparently meant that he was not driving the #33, and and yet even though nothing has been said, Brian Scott and Ty Dillon are apparently driving in cup (which as of now with no official announcement, they are not).

Childress has used other numbers before that are open to use - #07, #29, #62, and #92. He also has a strong connection with #71 from when Dave Marcis was driver and owner.
    Can you chill? Seriously, you're starting to get on my nerves, and completely swayed this thread from a discussion about Etx adding as many paint schemes as possible to arguing over what's right and what isn't, it's on jayski that Ty and Brian both plan to make several Cup starts in 2014, and let's be honest, Ty is gonna get what he wants.

Now that I think about it, I see you acting like this on a lot of threads. Something wrong?
    Last edited by BlueDuece3177; 01-06-2014 at 10:12 PM.

Spotter
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RICHIEE1991
    I like your list BlueDuece, not really sure if they would put the #12, #33, #44, or #81, but hey, I don't know that lol. I think they should tho, so you got it right!
    For the #83, I hear Alex Bowman will be testing the car, not sure if he will take over the 83 from Rueitmann, but we will see.

3-Richard Petersen 8-John Petersen 31-Matt Mongillo 35-Dustin Hamby
    Twitter: @PetersenInc_ Facebook: Petersen Inc. Instagram: @Petersen_INC

Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiee1991 View Post
    I like your list BlueDuece, not really sure about the #44.
    If you read the last couple pages of the Xxxxxxtreme Motorsports Thread it sure sounds like they will be included.

Spotter
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RICHIEE1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan8848 View Post
    If you read the last couple pages of the Xxxxxxtreme Motorsports Thread it sure sounds like they will be included.
    Oh, okay then, never mind lol

3-Richard Petersen 8-John Petersen 31-Matt Mongillo 35-Dustin Hamby
    Twitter: @PetersenInc_ Facebook: Petersen Inc. Instagram: @Petersen_INC

Test Driver
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: zenjoltis29
    Can you chill? Seriously, you're starting to get on my nerves, and completely swayed this thread from a discussion about Etx adding as many paint schemes as possible to arguing over what's right and what isn't, it's on jayski that Ty and Brian both plan to make several Cup starts in 2014, and let's be honest, Ty is gonna get what he wants.

Now that I think about it, I see you acting like this on a lot of threads. Something wrong?
    He has done nothing but to try and improve your list. Seems like you're the one who needs to chill.

Twitter: ‏@ZenJoltis29

Test Driver
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Wright81_1994
    I just hope they don't add Sadler in the #81....

Quote Originally Posted by Presidium Groundskeeper View Post
    Everything would be so much simpler if we all had the same DNA. But NOOOO, the universe loves diversity.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by blacknred81 View Post
    I just hope they don't add Sadler in the #81....
    I know how you feel, that's the go-to number for people that wanna be on Gibbs' team. I wouldn't mind if they added a car like the #12 because I'll have the #77 to fall back on.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenJoltis29 View Post
    He has done nothing but to try and improve your list. Seems like you're the one who needs to chill.
    He's doing it pretty aggressively then.

chill I am as calm as can be.

show us where you it says that they are planning on driving in cup is all I was asking.

either way the #33 likely won't be in the game. #33 was not even supposed to be in Inside Line or 13 to begin with. #12 was originally in Inside line, but got removed when Allmendinger got suspended, and the team requested that they put Hornish into the #22 in the game. #33 was a 11th hour addition to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenJoltis29 View Post
    exactly I was trying to help, and get that response, where instead of answering my question, the question was worked around.
    #RIPDan77

Team Captain

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RedWingsRule14 PSN ID: AERL_RCN_24 XFIRE ID: redwingsrule14 Steam ID: redwings_etx
    I'm going to go out on a limb and announce that a very large portion of those schemes are in the game

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RedWingsRule View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and announce that a very large portion of those schemes are in the game
    "go out on a limb" suree.. thanks for the "confirmation".

What can you "go out on a limb with" as far as DLC schemes for later in the season?

But one thing I want to know really badly is Brad's schemes, will he just have his standard "Blue Deuce" scheme or will he get a white one to mimic his Retro Miller Lite scheme?

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast