Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Career Sponsors

  1. #1
    Fan
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Danville, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    227
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DUMLER

    Career Sponsors

    I know this has probably been asked a 1,000 times but when will we get a list of sponsors we'll have to earn in career mode? I know the NTG got permission from all the sponsors currently in Nascar "or so I've heard". Will there be any in the game that do not currently sponsor a team? So sorry if this post is a repetitive from previous posts here on the forums.


    It would be cool to have the City Chevrolet sponsor/painscheme in the game lol

    If this is a repeat threat feel free to close, Thanks

  2. #2
    Champion Driver
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Age
    15
    Posts
    5,836
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: b67hse73
    There we're sponsors that we're confirmed but I forgot what they.

    We're not entirely sure when we'll get the official list.
    Last edited by HMS48; 07-17-2012 at 04:56 AM.

    Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

  3. #3
    There is one sponsor that I really hope is in the game and that is SPEED Energy.
    Check me out on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/Webzic

    Tony Stewart Fan

    Best Energy Drink in the WORLD!

  4. #4
    Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rutland, Massachusetts
    Age
    15
    Posts
    173
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: GetRoastdRyan42
    Quote Originally Posted by EricWebness View Post
    There is one sponsor that I really hope is in the game and that is SPEED Energy.
    IMO I would say theres an 80% chance of speed energy being available in paint booth. this is because one, there was a friday screenshot released showing robby's #7 speed energy car spinning on the backstrait of talladega, and two, ntg and eutech. devs have said that they have added "all the nascar sponsors into paintbooth". This would probably mean that if Robby Gordon's speed energy scheme is still in the game, speed energy will be availible in paint booth.

    Also, Im back on the forums!

  5. #5
    Champion Driver
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Age
    17
    Posts
    5,377
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: remainingpanic4 Steam ID: remainingpanic4
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanjeffg2442 View Post
    IMO I would say theres an 80% chance of speed energy being available in paint booth. this is because one, there was a friday screenshot released showing robby's #7 speed energy car spinning on the backstrait of talladega, and two, ntg and eutech. devs have said that they have added "all the nascar sponsors into paintbooth". This would probably mean that if Robby Gordon's speed energy scheme is still in the game, speed energy will be availible in paint booth.

    Also, Im back on the forums!
    No, they said most sponsors, I know DuPont was confirmed. They probably have it
    I have resolved to never start an unjust war but never ending a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies-Charles XII of Sweden
    The pic is the 47th PA infantry monument in Allentown

  6. #6
    Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Age
    19
    Posts
    140
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: fat fellow
    Nope, they said all

  7. #7
    Fan
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Deep in the heart of Texas
    Posts
    235
    Actually they said 60.
    Gosh darn you Clint! Maybe Truex will shine for FRR.

  8. #8
    Champion Driver
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Age
    15
    Posts
    5,836
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: b67hse73
    Quote Originally Posted by super24fan View Post
    No, they said most sponsors, I know DuPont was confirmed. They probably have it
    That and Lowe's.

    Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

  9. #9
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind Pilot :P
    Age
    17
    Posts
    554
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: GHOST WARFAR3 PSN ID: TyMan525
    Do we customize the scheme or it designed for you in career mode?

  10. #10
    Champion Driver
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Age
    15
    Posts
    5,836
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: b67hse73
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylnorton View Post
    Do we customize the scheme or it designed for you in career mode?
    The sponsors design it for you. Already been confirmed.

    Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

  11. #11
    Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Age
    19
    Posts
    140
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: fat fellow
    Its also been said that all primary sponsors will be in.

  12. #12
    Driver
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,944
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Tigerman500
    Is Dish Network and Frontier available?

  13. #13
    Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rutland, Massachusetts
    Age
    15
    Posts
    173
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: GetRoastdRyan42
    Quote Originally Posted by super24fan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanjeffg2442 View Post
    IMO I would say theres an 80% chance of speed energy being available in paint booth. this is because one, there was a friday screenshot released showing robby's #7 speed energy car spinning on the backstrait of talladega, and two, ntg and eutech. devs have said that they have added "all the nascar sponsors into paintbooth". This would probably mean that if Robby Gordon's speed energy scheme is still in the game, speed energy will be availible in paint booth.

    Also, Im back on the forums!
    No, they said most sponsors, I know DuPont was confirmed. They probably have it
    Yeah that's why I said 80% chance. It should be in, but not sure yet.

  14. #14
    Fan
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Deep in the heart of Texas
    Posts
    235
    Isn't it 60?
    Gosh darn you Clint! Maybe Truex will shine for FRR.

  15. #15
    Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Age
    19
    Posts
    140
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: fat fellow
    I dunno, Ed Martin said in a video that all the primary sponsors agreed to be a part of the paint booth

  16. #16
    Champion Driver
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Age
    15
    Posts
    5,836
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: b67hse73
    Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    I dunno, Ed Martin said in a video that all the primary sponsors agreed to be a part of the paint booth
    Well then, that solves a lot.

    Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

  17. #17
    Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Age
    19
    Posts
    140
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: fat fellow
    He said it again in today's vid. somewhere between 60-80 sponsors and once again said that he signed all of them in

  18. #18
    Fan
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Deep in the heart of Texas
    Posts
    235
    Isnt it 60
    Gosh darn you Clint! Maybe Truex will shine for FRR.

  19. #19
    Old and decrepit
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sumter County, Florida
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,360
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Faceless GHoST
    Quote Originally Posted by TruexJr56 View Post
    Isnt it 60
    Ed Martin had stated that the number of sponsors is roughly 60-80 in numbers. He did not know the exact amount off the top of his head.
    "What I say, is there to stay, a true man holds to his words and owns up to his mistakes"

  20. #20
    Fan
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Deep in the heart of Texas
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Ed Martin had stated that the number of sponsors is roughly 60-80 in numbers. He did not know the exact amount off the top of his head.
    K thx.
    Gosh darn you Clint! Maybe Truex will shine for FRR.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •