Inside Line Pack

The Inside Line Pack is already on the disc or in the update then as the download weighs in at a hefty 108kb and costs another $25 - http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d802415608d2

Details:

The Inside Line Pack gives you access to all of the weekly Inside Line Highlights. Rewind, relive and rewrite NASCAR history. NASCAR The Game: Inside Line utilizes telemetry data to recreate key highlights from the race in precise detail. Each weekly Inside Line Highlights pack contains 3-5 challenges. There are no packs from Kansas, Bristol or Dover because they do not support telemetry.

Paint Booth Hall of Fame
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Philm124 PSN ID: Philllym
    I'm not knowledgeable with all this telemetry stuff, but can someone explain why Dover doesn't support telemetry?

That thing covers car packs too or are they really just charging 25 for the lightning challenges.
    Newman or bust

Quote Originally Posted by xOUTLAW83x View Post
    Johnny is always sarcastic so whatever he thinks he's always right and smarter than everyone else.

I would surely not pay that much for just challenges. Hell i wont pay that much for car packs either. Im usually a $5 or less guy. Any more than that, I just say you cann keep it and I'll keep my money

Sorry Eutechnyx, i'm already paying 65 for it....this kind of thing could have been a preorder bonus
    Favorite Drivers: Dale Jr, Brad K, Menard, Waltrip, Truex, Jimmie, Kahne, Danica, Tony

Champion Driver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xpox SUCKS PSN ID: Pizentu_DeWind
    If all you get are challenges, then I am willing to bet they dont make much money with this and will likely need to lower the price. Thats just Wayyyy too overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizentu View Post
    If all you get are challenges, then I am willing to bet they dont make much money with this and will likely need to lower the price. Thats just Wayyyy too overpriced.
    Yeah EA tried to charge people 20 bucks for a full season pass for Madden Moments Live, the equivalent to these lightning challenges. They ended up making them free now
    Newman or bust

Johnny is always sarcastic so whatever he thinks he's always right and smarter than everyone else.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fisha695 PSN ID: fisha695 XFIRE ID: fisha695 Steam ID: fisha695
    Quote Originally Posted by Badl4ndz View Post
    The Inside Line Pack is already on the disc or in the update then as the download weighs in at a hefty 108kb and costs another $25
    The Inside Line Pack stuff is DLC that does not even come out til at the earliest a week after the Daytona 500 (and 1 part per week thereafter). There may be a section in the game already for it, however the actual challenges have not even been created yet because they're based off of telemetry from the real races which obviously have not been run yet. What you're buying/downloading is basically an unlock code so that when the updates are released they can be added (via a DLC download or patch) and if you have bought the unlock code then it will automatically unlock (as far as my best guess on how it works)

Quote Originally Posted by philmnn View Post
    I'm not knowledgeable with all this telemetry stuff, but can someone explain why Dover doesn't support telemetry?
    I know Bristol has issues with the GPS working because of the Grandstands (satellites track from an angle not straight up n down), Kansas is because it's the old track in the game, and I'm guessing Dover it's because of something interfering with the GPS tracking of the track.. Maybe the cross over bridges creating "dead spots" in the data?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    That thing covers car packs too or are they really just charging 25 for the lightning challenges.
    I've heard between $20 & $30 for what is 2,000 MS Points. A convertor I used said that they cost $20 but then I saw that if you buy them via the the 360 that 2,000 points actually cost you $25 so IDK. I haven't seen a PS3 price reported yet & the PS3 uses actual regular currency so yeah l0l

It's 32 packs of 3-5 challenges each, so 96-160 challenges total. At a price of $25 that would break down to roughly $0.16-$0.26 per challenge which isn't really that much, especially when you consider that it's essentially 32 weeks of added new gameplay over the course of February to Novemeber 2013.
    Last edited by Fisha695; 11-06-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    0-34 <-> Hey look I finally updated it.

24 Heures du Mans 2013 Race Thread (Click)

Quote Originally Posted by Fisha695 View Post
    The Inside Line Pack stuff is DLC that does not even come out til at the earliest a week after the Daytona 500 (and 1 part per week thereafter). There may be a section in the game already for it, however the actual challenges have not even been created yet because they're based off of telemetry from the real races which obviously have not been run yet. What you're buying/downloading is basically an unlock code.

I know Bristol has issues with the GPS working because of the Grandstands (satellites track from an angle not straight up n down), Kansas is because it's the old track in the game, and I'm guessing Dover it's because of something interfering with the GPS tracking of the track.. Maybe the cross over bridges creating "dead spots" in the data?

I've heard between $20 & $30 for what is 2,000 MS Points. A convertor I used said that they cost $20 but then I saw that if you buy them via the the 360 that 2,000 points actually cost you $25 so IDK. I haven't seen a PS3 price reported yet & the PS3 uses actual regular currency so yeah l0l

It's 32 packs of 3-5 challenges each, so 96-160 challenges total. At a price of $25 that would break down to roughly $0.16-$0.26 per challenge which isn't really that much, especially when you consider that it's essentially 32 weeks of added new gameplay over the course of February to Novemeber 2013.
    It was 2000 MS points at Gamestop so that's 25 bucks.
    Newman or bust

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: chasmo95

Inside Line Pack

So have you guys been able to download the pack yet, for some reason it's not taking my code I bought and I can't find the pack on the psn store at all
    Races Attended in 2014:
    Drive To Stop Diabetes 300 (NNS), PittLite 125 (K&N), NC Education Lottery 200 (NCWTS), Sprint All-Star Race (NSCS), Circle K NOS Showdown (WoO), History 300 (NNS), Coca-Cola 600 (NSCS), Firecracker 125 (PASS)

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by chasman28 View Post
    So have you guys been able to download the pack yet, for some reason it's not taking my code I bought and I can't find the pack on the psn store at all
    The PSN Store does not update until late in the afternoon (usually between 4pm & 6pm), so it likely won't work until the store updates.

Paint Booth Hall of Fame
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Duhhub
    I could care less about the challenges. I mean, it's cool, but not really something that I'd do often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    Stop harassing Eutechnyx and go buy NASCAR 14 Extended edition, it's good lol.

PS3 PSN Details:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...re-update-264/

• 50 Ticket Pack ($4.99) – Tickets are used in NASCAR The Game: Inside Line to purchase Inside Line Highlights, paint schemes and exchanged for Credits that can be used for Career car enhancements, shop decor and decal packs. The number of tickets needed varies. The larger the quantity purchased, the better the value.
    • 120 Ticket Pack ($9.99) – Tickets are used in NASCAR The Game: Inside Line to purchase Inside Line Highlights, paint schemes and exchanged for Credits that can be used for Career car enhancements, shop decor and decal packs. The number of tickets needed varies. The larger the quantity purchased, the better the value.
    • 250 Ticket Pack ($19.99) – Tickets are used in NASCAR The Game: Inside Line to purchase Inside Line Highlights, paint schemes and exchanged for Credits that can be used for Career car enhancements, shop decor and decal packs. The number of tickets needed varies. The larger the quantity purchased, the better the value.
    • 400 Ticket Pack ($29.99) – Tickets are used in NASCAR The Game: Inside Line to purchase Inside Line Highlights, paint schemes and exchanged for Credits that can be used for Career car enhancements, shop decor and decal packs. The number of tickets needed varies. The larger the quantity purchased, the better the value.
    • 750 Ticket Pack ($49.99) – Tickets are used in NASCAR The Game: Inside Line to purchase Inside Line Highlights, paint schemes and exchanged for Credits that can be used for Career car enhancements, shop decor and decal packs. The number of tickets needed varies. The larger the quantity purchased, the better the value.
    • Inside Line Pass ($24.99) – The Inside Line Pass gives you access to all of the weekly Inside Line Highlights. Rewind, relive and rewrite NASCAR history. NASCAR The Game: Inside Line utilizes telemetry data to recreate key highlights from the race in precise detail. Each weekly Inside Line Highlights pack contains 3-5 challenges. Kansas, Bristol or Dover do not support telemetry.
    Last edited by Badl4ndz; 11-07-2012 at 01:55 AM.

Just wondering,I purchased the $49.99 ticket pack and don't get what to do with them cause when i try to trade them it says 0 for each ticket i try to use.Any help explaining that please?sorry if i sound stupid cause i sure feel it.LOLL.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: NASCARfan247
    ^^^ Im gonna pass on this because I am not going to be playing 2013 Challenges because the AI will just wreck you one. AND THE PRICE?!?!?

Champion Owner
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BMM248
    Quote Originally Posted by headfisher57 View Post
    Just wondering,I purchased the $49.99 ticket pack and don't get what to do with them cause when i try to trade them it says 0 for each ticket i try to use.Any help explaining that please?sorry if i sound stupid cause i sure feel it.LOLL.
    You paid $50 for that? Eutechnyx must be on to something, they know their uber loyal fans will buy anything for the hell of it...

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BMM248 View Post
    You paid $50 for that? Eutechnyx must be on to something, they know their uber loyal fans will buy anything for the hell of it...
    What even is the ticket pack thing, is that like one of those "Unlock everything right away so you don't actually have to play the game" paid cheat DLC things?

Champion Owner
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BMM248
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisha695 View Post
    What even is the ticket pack thing, is that like one of those "Unlock everything right away so you don't actually have to play the game" paid cheat DLC things?
    That's what I think it is. You trade "tickets" for credits.