Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1925
    MLB 13 The Show comes out next week which is also a big deal to Sony, so this could push things back even more.

wow thats stupid that you cant paint them.

As one that has yet to touch the Paint Booth since launch..I'm not too upset about not being able to paint them..I can do that in iRacing. I'm just a little sad we don't get them in Career.

no news yet?hey did you here alex smith traded to kc for 2nd round pick,hopefully wd will hear something

Quote Originally Posted by TKOXin View Post
    As one that has yet to touch the Paint Booth since launch..I'm not too upset about not being able to paint them..I can do that in iRacing. I'm just a little sad we don't get them in Career.
    well im one who paints alot and i think its great. I have 50 diffrent paint schemes. i just like the fact no one has the same car on the track. i never use their paint schemes so i guess i just wont buy the gen6 schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by slider916 View Post
    MLB 13 The Show comes out next week which is also a big deal to Sony, so this could push things back even more.

Since NTG IL has come out, I have beaten Borderlands 2....twice, and I bought it the same week I got NTG?, I also have tore out a bathroom and completely rebuilt it. And today I bought COD...never been a huge fan, but I know lots of people who swear by it....so far I swearing ar it....the AI is amazing in combat training......

And no, I don;t have a lot of faith that the patch will be here soon....hence the COD.

Anyone else find it funny they just posted an update on the NTG facebook site about the DLC with no date.. They told us nothing new. lol

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk9 View Post
    Anyone else find it funny they just posted an update on the NTG facebook site about the DLC with no date.. They told us nothing new. lol

Funny, no. Same old, same old...yes. Each day that goes by my faith wanes a bit more....

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BcHav00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizentu View Post
    I think it is on the very verge of it going live. Within 24 hrs. Thats just my gut feeling so dont anyone take it as fact.
    6 more hrs... I was hoping your gut would be right

I used to like sony until this week haha cause its taking forever to release the patch

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: AUTiger7222
    Quote Originally Posted by slider916 View Post
    That's what I'm waiting on that this point. Screw NTG: IL. I waited for months for a patch that seems like it will never come out. I don't know who's at fault. The game has good promise but I've never had to deal with waiting 4 months for a promised patch that still hasn't arrived.

Patch Discussion - (Playstation 3)

After all of the negativity in these forums, I doubt they monitor them much anymore, but I will be contacting both Eut and Activision about the epic failure that their TWO attempts at a NASCAR game have been. Same issues with both games? Unacceptable! Would be one thing if they had different issues but to make the same mistakes twice is really unprofessional. I don't know if the publishers (Activision) have anything to do with the servers for the game but I find it odd that another Activision title I play (blur) has similar online issues.

Quote Originally Posted by AUTiger7222 View Post
    That's what I'm waiting on that this point. Screw NTG: IL. I waited for months for a patch that seems like it will never come out. I don't know who's at fault. The game has good promise but I've never had to deal with waiting 4 months for a promised patch that still hasn't arrived.
    I'm with you. I'm getting MLB '13 The Show once its out. Sitting here waiting for the patch for Inside Line is getting really old.
    We're almost 5 months in since the game came out and we still have nothing. Unreal!
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: MLB '13: THE SHOW

Quote Originally Posted by Bud20078:217815
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTiger7222 View Post
    I'm with you. I'm getting MLB '13 The Show once its out. Sitting here waiting for the patch for Inside Line is getting really old.
    We're almost 5 months in since the game came out and we still have nothing. Unreal!
    Exactly what I've been thinking! Mlb the show is the best baseball, and one of the best video games period. Its been that way since the ps2 days. Nascar IL has been a waste of time. Day after day of waiting for a patch and dlc that never comes. I'd be surprised if it got here by summer. I'm not wasting my time on this broken game any more come march 5th, I think thats the day the show comes out. Its been real. Peace! I'm out!

Quote Originally Posted by nhobbs View Post
    I used to like sony until this week haha cause its taking forever to release the patch

First off, Thank You for what you are about to do next week, pay attention to what your instructors tell you, it goes by pretty fast.

As for who's too blame, save your anger where Sony is concerned, this patch was supposed to be out just after the New Year....go read the very first post......

Good Luck !

Just thought I would stop by for once and see what is wrong with the game and how the patch is going. From what I have read is it true you can't paint the Gen 6 cars or use them in career?
    *Insert Quote of Choice*

Quote Originally Posted by TDogWilson24 View Post
    Just thought I would stop by for once and see what is wrong with the game and how the patch is going. From what I have read is it true you can't paint the Gen 6 cars or use them in career?
    No paintbooth for gen6
    No Career
    No Season
    It is sad but true.

Champion Driver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xpox SUCKS PSN ID: Pizentu_DeWind
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7319 View Post
    First off, Thank You for what you are about to do next week, pay attention to what your instructors tell you, it goes by pretty fast.

As for who's too blame, save your anger where Sony is concerned, this patch was supposed to be out just after the New Year....go read the very first post......

Good Luck !
    I actually agree. It has been around 2 months since Xpox got their patch. We are still waiting and I am too starting to lose patience.

Banned
    GameStop...trading in NTG IL....no DLC in Career Mode
    Honestly if they told me that the DLC couldn't be used in IL career mode/season I wouldn't have bought The game at all. The game is now dated with last years cars and drivers. I sorta feel screwed since most people would assume the DLC would be more useful. I guess I shouldn't have bought it but I don't think they've been transparent either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7319:217906

Good Luck !
    Thanks and yeah ik ive been following this thread since like thanksgiving im just runnin out of time and its makin me a little disappointed in eut, ya know..

Quote Originally Posted by DESM8 View Post
    No paintbooth for gen6
    No Career
    No Season
    It is sad but true.
    What a disappointment. Can't use the Gen 6 cars in Single Player Season.
    Whats the point of having these cars if we can only use them in Challanges. What a waste!!
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: MLB '13: THE SHOW

Quote Originally Posted by Bud20078:217944
    Quote Originally Posted by DESM8 View Post
    No paintbooth for gen6
    No Career
    No Season
    It is sad but true.
    Whats the point of having these cars if we can only use them in Challanges. What a waste!!
    online and single

Banned
    GameStop...trading in NTG IL....no DLC in Career Mode
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud20078 View Post
    Yep!!

Quote Originally Posted by nhobbs:217937
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7319:217906

Good Luck
    Thanks and yeah ik ive been following this thread since like thanksgiving im just runnin out of time and its makin me a little disappointed in eut, ya know..
    I joined the Army at the age of 29. I'm 35 and out now, but I wanted to tell u that when u first go to basic your gonna wonder why in the hell u joined. It seems aweful at first. After u get used to it and your doing things the way the drill sgt wants it done, it gets easy. You'll look back on it and miss it a little. The best advice that I got, and I know u dont need my advice, was to keep my mouth shut and do exactly what the drill sgt said to do. Pay close attention to what the drill sgt says, and do it exactly the way he or she says. Thats all u need to know going in and you'll make it through easily. And if I could do it at 29, you'll breeze through at 19. But good luck, I know I dont know u, but u have 100% of my support! Your doing an honorable thing, and your about top be part of the top 1% of this country! Thank you and God bless you!

If some of you PS3 users are becoming anxious and starting to pop your games back in to get reaquainted since the patch is really close. Here's a tip on what I did. Get together with only like 4 or 5 people at most and veto some tracks. Or do private and just have the host pick them randomly. The game should hold with this many people and full cautions. It's what I did when I knew or Xbox one was right around the corner. You can have more people in the lobby but then you must turn the cautions off and do them manually. I hope this helps.

Sorry for the offliners. I don't really know how to make it more tolerable while you wait.
    Its Just around the corner. YEAH BUDDY. LETS GO RACIN BOYS!!!!!!!

Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast