nationwide and trucks

When are they going to make a dlc for adding the nationwide series and trucks! It's just isn't the same NASCAR as EA made it without the nationwide and trucks! I really want the series back.

PBCup Series
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: AJZoom99

nationwide and trucks

Never

It would be nice, but it's not realistic. In my opinion, there are too many other things that need attention. If they can get us a complete, in depth Sprint cup series, with a full career mode, THEN we can start expecting the addition of 2 other series.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jwin122
    Agree with 73duster...they MUST get the Sprint Cup Series 100% right and working properly before they even think about adding another series on top of it...that would be like adding salt to an open wound...
    CUP: Mark Martin/Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
    NATIONWIDE: Regan Smith
    TRUCKS: Johnny Sauter

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedFreak View Post
    When are they going to make a dlc for adding the nationwide series and trucks! It's just isn't the same NASCAR as EA made it without the nationwide and trucks! I really want the series back.
    I'm all for a nationwide DLC as long as the chevy looks like a camaro as i believe it is supposed to this season.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: reptile198
    im sure they'll have somthin down the road

I'm sure that if they ever do it, it will be part of another "ticket system" DLC. You are never going to get a complete Nascar title for $60 anymore.

Dynamic Racing
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BaueRmAniA
    Would be nice to have other series...They still have lots of problems to fix. Its messy there.

Banned
    GameStop...trading in NTG IL....no DLC in Career Mode
    I wish. Since they can't get the DLC to work in career mode we'll never see trucks or NW.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: NASCAR_Freak11
    ^I love your location! And why can't they get a DLC to work in Career?

I been thinking. instead of having nationwide as a subset of a nascar sprint cup game, they should release one that is just nationwide. that way all attention is paid on that instead of just some

Test Driver
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Wright81_1994
    Quote Originally Posted by vDreamer15988 View Post
    I been thinking. instead of having nationwide as a subset of a nascar sprint cup game, they should release one that is just nationwide. that way all attention is paid on that instead of just some
    #40-$60 Just for Nationwide? That is like Codemasters releasing a F1 and a GP2 game or an Indycar Game and a Firestone Indy Lights game, rather just have it as a DLC...

Quote Originally Posted by Presidium Groundskeeper View Post
    Everything would be so much simpler if we all had the same DNA. But NOOOO, the universe loves diversity.

I don't see what the big fuss is about. The only real difference between the Sprint cup, Nationwide and Truck series are the vehicles, Drivers and some tracks. It's not worth the extra expense if it takes away from getting a truly complete Sprint cup game, and it CERTAINLY isn't worth having as a game on it's own. I'm not against having those series as ADDITIONS to the game, just like it used to be with EA, but the sprint cup is NOT everything it COULD be.

It would be nice to have three series again, and have to start from the bottom earning contracts and sponsorship's like NASCAR 05 AND 06. That's my thought... But first they need to get the Sprint Cup Series back on track. These last two games have disappointed many fans. If they can't fix this game, or provide a better game next time, I'll have to dig out my PS2 and go back in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell-Carl View Post
    It would be nice to have three series again, and have to start from the bottom earning contracts and sponsorship's like NASCAR 05 AND 06. That's my thought... But first they need to get the Sprint Cup Series back on track. These last two games have disappointed many fans. If they can't fix this game, or provide a better game next time, I'll have to dig out my PS2 and go back in time.
    To include those other 2 series it should be in the next game, not dlc. Though I think 2k sports should have been the ones to be making this game since they are more focused on the sports genre and racing is a sport.