Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BcHav00

NXSR - 5 Nights, 5 Series

EDIT: 3/4/13 - Also, we are now looking at starting partnerships with any leagues interested. We understand that the rules we have may not fit to everyone's liking. But our goal at the NXSR is to see a unified league for all drivers. IROC races, All-Star races, Interleague Races. If you own a league and would like to talk about how we can help promote each other's league please feel free to send me a message on PSN BCHav00 or comment below

EDIT: 3/18/13 - We are about ready to kick off the Super Late Model Series. We will have an open practice race Wednesday 3/27 at 7pm Central Time. This is open to anyone looking to join. Points races will begin the following Wednesday 4/3. The schedule will be a prelude to the WCS schedule with minor changes. There are still a few spots available. Anyone interested please like the facebook page (leave a comment for SLMS) or send a message through the NXSR main website. The SLMS site will be updated soon in preparation to kick off the season.

The NXSR is one of the most competitive leagues, with some of the greatest drivers on PS3 NTG:IL

We are currently running two leagues at the moment with 20 committed drivers and are looking to expand.

We will be starting up 3 entirely new leagues and are looking for drivers and series/race directors.

From beginner to pro, whether you like driving with assists on/off or custom setups on/off, this is the league for you

We are striving to become the "GO TO" league for NTG:IL on PS3, and are in the process of striking a few deals for sponsors

We will have races every night of the week for your liking

Monday - Strictly Stock Series - Setups off / Assists on *New*
    This Series is being set up for drivers of all skill level. From beginner to pro, this puts everyone on an equal skill level for some amazing races.

Tuesday - Pro Stock Sereis - Setups off / Assists off *New*
    The Pro Stock Series is for the more skilled drivers that don't neccessarily have the time to create custom setups, or dislikes the idea of "tricking out" a setup.

Wednesday - Super Late Model Series - Setups on / Assists on *New*
    This Series is also for all skill levels. It will have some of the fastest drivers on PS3, but even rookie drivers will be able to run competitivly.
    Inagural Race - 4/3/13

Thursday - Gatorade Grand National Series - Setups on / Assists off
    The longest running series of the NXSR is in its third season and stronger than ever. For fast clean racing this is the place to go.

Friday - Wheelin Cup Series - Setups on / Assists off (Must Race with a wheel)
    The Showcase of the NXSR, the WCS matches some of the best Wheel Racers on the PS3. 2-3 hours of intense focus, with clean driving, and a racing attitude is the only way to win in this series. To the XTREME racer, this series is for you

***all races 7pm central time***

For more information, please check out our newly revamped site

nxsr.webs.com

or like us on our new facebook fan page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/NXSR/317097855059662

We also have the NXSR Store setup for our more seasoned drivers which can be accessed through the website

To anyone interested, you can contact us by....
    leaving a comment of facebook,
    sending an email through the website,
    sending a message on PSN to BCHav00
    or leaving a comment here

Last edited by bchav00; 03-18-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Very interesting indeed, like the concept of having a league with just steering wheel users only.

BTW bchav00, what time do you be on ? Your like on my friends list but never got round to racing with you yet lol.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Very interesting indeed, like the concept of having a league with just steering wheel users only.

BTW bchav00, what time do you be on ? Your like on my friends list but never got round to racing with you yet lol.
    haha... I'm glad I haven't done my friends sweep yet... I usually get on around 730 central time most nights of the week... I'll shoot you a race invite next time I see you're on.

The Wheelin series is about filled up, it's a little more stringent to get in to. We would like new guys to race a few nights in some private lobby races to make sure we're bringing in only clean drivers that understand what we're looking for in the league races. It gets hard nose, with a lot of give and take. As hard as these guys will push it, its still some very clean and awesome racing.

Quote Originally Posted by bchav00 View Post
    haha... I'm glad I haven't done my friends sweep yet... I usually get on around 730 central time most nights of the week... I'll shoot you a race invite next time I see you're on.

The Wheelin series is about filled up, it's a little more stringent to get in to. We would like new guys to race a few nights in some private lobby races to make sure we're bringing in only clean drivers that understand what we're looking for in the league races. It gets hard nose, with a lot of give and take. As hard as these guys will push it, its still some very clean and awesome racing.
    Makes things harder because I'm in the UK aswell. However, I've got a few people who are in your league on my friends list, and I have raced with them.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

I saw you on the other day... But you got off before I could send ya an INV... I'm trying to get the SLMS started up, if you or any of your friends are interested... I've got a few guys I'm wanting to move to it... just trying to figure out a good day and time... hit me up on psn if you're interested