Test Driver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Michaei Watts

NTG 2014 "The Chase"

I'm pretty happy with this game. Yeah there are some issues but I would like to see pretty much the same thing for a Daytona 500 2014 release next year with the new Gen6 car physics. Eutechnyx shouldn't have to change their physics model that much. Just clean this game up a bit and fix the Wedge issue when you adjust Air Pressures. Same game just fix some of the little problems.

-I want an in depth Career mode that Starts the User out with a Plain white or black car or Custom. we can Either Purchase Credits for Upgrades on the Custom car or Vie for Sponsorship.

- Release the Gen6 for Career and "BAM" I'd buy the hell out it. That way there is no excuses for long development times and delays and we can get a fairly updated carset for the start of the 2014 season instead of replaying 2013.

-Eutechnyx could even make some more $$$ by releasing a Updated Carset midway through the season via a DLC.

Again I can't say it enough. I don't want a whole new game chalked full of useless features. It just needs to be fine tuned a bit. Get rid of the Challenges and goofy collectibles in the souvenir shop and allow you to buy and RV for the infield or have a Trophy case.
    K.I.S.S.
    Keep it Simple, Stupid.
    Looking forward to watching Stewart-Haas vs. Hendrick in 2014

Michael Watts' career:
    http://forums.nascarthegame.com/threads/7133-Michael-Watts-Career

I want the cars gen 6 in nascar game, and too i'd like that, the trucks and nationwide cars too be in the game, like the Nascar 09, but that its from EA sports, and this its from activision or i dont know lol

Test Driver
    Gamer IDs

I'd love to see the Nationwide series.. but that would mean extra work and development. I just want them to fix the little glitches with the game now and add the Gen6 carset to the career mode and allow us to use custom cars in career. On Xbox the Paintshop is virtually pointless due to limited use of your custom cars.

Michael Watts' career:

I would like to see a game where you can customize everything....uniform,car,helmet,Hauler,...

Paint Booth Hall of Fame
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Duhhub
    I'd pay a ton to have Gen6 cars for the paint booth.

Test Driver
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by psych0 Joe View Post
    I would like to see a game where you can customize everything....uniform,car,helmet,Hauler,...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duhhub View Post
    I'd pay a ton to have Gen6 cars for the paint booth.
    Double Amen, Brothers!
    Last edited by Michael Watts; 03-30-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Michael Watts' career:

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UncleSammyG
    With the next release, I think it might be safe to say that the Gen 6 car will have a lot more usable features.
    I agree with physc0 and Duhhub but I don't agree with what you said Michael, about the challenges. I personally enjoy them and I can't wait to get them when I get the Inside Line Pass (I would have had it by now but the Silver Star edition of Sniper Elite V2 was calling too much. :P ) and play the living crap out of them when the new ones come out.
    Had to take an unexpected year off. School, sports, and in and out of the hospital.
    NASCAR '14 is the reason I still have my 360.
    I'm your resident Uncle Sam.
    Clemson Tigers. Miami Heat. Miami Marlins.
    Know your place. P.DANK.

I think nascar 06 is a GREAT starting point. It has all the series and is my all time favorite nascar game. Just saying.

Even though you can't play with the gen 6 car in the career mode, they are available in the dlc for the game.

also would be nice if they brought back 2011's tear away windshield and shredded tires

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UncleSammyG
    We all want Gen6 for career, paint booth, etc.. and I honestly believe that we might be seeing some Nationwide stuff in the next release. I want to be able to design your own scheme for career. Put us in the paint booth with our sponsor decal on top and let us go to work. I wouldn't mind seeing a mid to late 2014 DLC to add more paint schemes as long as they either make it free or like the NTG11 DLC. A 2015 DLC would be needed to.

This game is pretty solid. Few tweaks here and there. Add some things. And, Eutechnyx, you have your game.
    Had to take an unexpected year off. School, sports, and in and out of the hospital.
    NASCAR '14 is the reason I still have my 360.
    I'm your resident Uncle Sam.
    Clemson Tigers. Miami Heat. Miami Marlins.
    Know your place. P.DANK.

Fan
    Don't forget, people on the Wii need similar features to those seen on the PS3 and XBOX360. For example...

...A pace car? I mean.... Really? You guys forgot the pace car in the Wii version of NTG:IL?
    Dale Jr. Fan

I play NR2003!

I am a furry! -->

I personally wouldn't mind having parts issues. For example, your car could blow a transmission half way through the race and you would have to go to the garage. From there it would either send you out on the track later in the race or end the race. But the one big thing I would like is mid-race saves like in the EA NASCAR games. But I totally agree with Micheal. Before they make and added features, they need to make the overall game play better.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobc62 View Post
    Don't forget, people on the Wii need similar features to those seen on the PS3 and XBOX360. For example...

...A pace car? I mean.... Really? You guys forgot the pace car in the Wii version of NTG:IL?
    PROTIP: Don't play the Wii.

But seriously, that is kind of ridiculous if it didn't have it.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NYJETSFANZ14 PSN ID: NYJETSFANZ14
    I would like to keep the challenges. Would like to have more and everything. I don't want Nationwide or Trucks its fine the way it is. This 2014 game could quite possibly be the last game Jeff Burton, Mark Martin, Bobby Labonte, Jeff Gordon are on. So it needs to be the best one yet. That is what sucks about skipping a year every time. 2016 would be the next one and some of those drivers will be retired.

I would like to start like 2005 The chase for the cup. Work your way up, and be able to own your cars, and stuff like that.

I think Eutechnyx can improve this game to the point where its customers are satisfied. The online play is in need of a major overhaul especially if we could get it to the point where 16 or however many people are in an online room can race 100% of the laps without lagging, speed freeze, lost of cars under cautions, wedge malfunction, track bar malfunction, loosing other cars while racing, lap time lags, lap count times, loosing of position under cautions. Also I am not sure if it is an issue but 2012 cars and 2013 cars in a room together seems a little ridiculous. I also think that the game should keep track of private races as well as the quick results. A nice added feature would be the ability to create online series where the points are updated right after the race and every driver can keep track of their results. Just saying I would expect that with todays technology and all the previous games plus other sports games that have online franchises.

Test Driver
    Gamer IDs

I think Eutechnyx should focus on Cup! For the people that want Sprint Cup Series, this game will be for them. Then they can use similar physics and release several other titles including Truck racing and Nationwide. The Dev's can charge for each seperately. It would be a win win for everyone. People that want the lower tiered series without it interfering with the almost impossible coding used to make a Sprint Cup Racing game can have it. I don't want any lowered tiered series until they get Sprint Cup right.

Michael Watts' career:

Cool

I believe that they should go back and look at NASCAR 07 because that had a lot of great features that did not have anything stupid like for example NASCAR 09 with its stupid drivers license to go to the next level and with that is also think you should add all of the other series in NASCAR such as Whelen modified camping world truck and nationwide and make career a fight to the top from Whelen modified to sprint cup and add it so you can either start your own team or join a current team in a new or existing car such as say I was offered a ride in dale Earnhardt jrs car and I can drive that in career

they need to hire the workers that were with infogrames and monster games for nascar dirt to daytona and just remake that exactly but with better graphics

You guys work TOO MUCH on graphics, and not on the racing element them selves. don't play the game to look at a bunch of race cars, I bought it to race racecars. @Cvin48 I would love the career mode from 07, and the track daylight changes from 2009. The Wii v. is meant for youngins, REALLY young, the XBOX and PS3 are for more serious gamers

Test Driver
    Gamer IDs

I also would like to see more AI and Player failures. Like occasionally cutting down a tire, or blowing an engine. Perhaps allow the chances of Engine failure to be tied to running the B choice of gear instead of A choice. Trash on the Grill causing the temp to rise, and you would have to drop back and slip in behind another car to knock it off. Should be an average of 3-4 DNF's per race. Maybe if you are dominating your Career mode running in "Easy" AI difficulty the game would initiate failures to keep the points close and make it more interesting.

Michael Watts' career:

I like the idea of having occasional car "failures", personally i think its a great idea. The game would be more spontaneous than just blowing your front tires and your engine bursting into flames every time in NTGIL.

Quote Originally Posted by derrike096 View Post
    I like the idea of having occasional car "failures", personally i think its a great idea. The game would be more spontaneous than just blowing your front tires and your engine bursting into flames every time in NTGIL.
    Your right, it makes the game a little bit more realistic because failures do happen. Maybe not as often as they once did but they still can occur.