Page 16 of 285 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Champion Driver
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: b67hse73
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascarrocks1138 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the SOME of the cars in the trailer have the correct grille on the bumper?
    Ya. I noticed that too. I was hoping every car would be updated but it seems like some will have an advantage. lol.

Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TlathamXmahtalT
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha0ne View Post
    Lol............
    I'm awaiting your almighty opinion.

Champion Driver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xpox SUCKS PSN ID: Pizentu_DeWind
    Quote Originally Posted by TlathamXmahtalT View Post
    I'm awaiting your almighty opinion.
    It wont be as good as mine.

Champion Driver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SiIentSanta PSN ID: SpartyAJU Steam ID: SpartyAJU
    Honestly I'm done caring about what I see in screenshots. I'm ready for some actual gameplay. :P

Champion Driver
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSanta View Post
    Honestly I'm done caring about what I see in screenshots. I'm ready for some actual gameplay. :P
    According to Dave, not until their ready.

Dave Thompson ‏@davet_etx
    @dfarme82: "11/6 is release date and i see pre order is available from gamestop!?" 11/6 is right, not sure about pre-order #NTGIL

"@TheOfficialTwan: in practice will we see Lap times of all cars so we can kinda compare?" Yes you will #NTGIL

@402_Drizzy: "When will we get a launch trailer ? Maybe around E3 ?" Not sure to be honest

@exman04: "since game is coming out so late will u guys put out a dlc with 2013 cars next spring" Not sure about our DLC plans yet #NTGIL

@Celr0809: "Will there be another trailor for the game in the near future or just gameplay videos" I think they'll be a trailer #NTGIL

@BigDubya86: "anxious to see the full driver list for #NTGIL ! Any confirmed date? " No, there's no confirmed date, sorry

@Reesesfan24: "Why does my wedge randomly adjust itself without any of my input? #NTG11 " I think that was a bug

"@rcrhappy29: how bout a short vid of online. One car dive bombing another in corning showing no bubble." We will, soon #NTGIL

@mkurinyj5: "in the paintbooth, will we have an option to but an outline around the text we create?" I'll check, not sure but I think so

@Tylnorton: "The damage will be worse than today's #PF right?" Yes, that we just a scratch #NTGIL

@alvarig1263: in #NTGIL will the front end crush in like in Kurt Busch's qualifying crash yesterday? http://j.mp/JUgpk2 " Yes it will

"@Nathan_Grissom: is it true that @AllWaltrip and @MikeJoy500 will do commentary for the game #NTGIL " They are the announcers for Career

@Scottyk9: "any big unannounced features still coming ?" A few suprises :-)

@Subriot88: "Will there be seperate default setups depending if you want to run low or run high" There's multiple set ups per track #NTGIL

Last edited by HMS48; 05-27-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Pizentu View Post
    It wont be as good as mine.
    Right.

But yours won't be as good as mine.

Spotter
    Quote Originally Posted by HMS48 View Post
    What part specifically are you impressed about the most from NTG11?
    Well its the side. There's not that much tearing and scraping on the side. It looks way better.
    Favorite Drivers: Cup: Martin Truex Jr. Kyle Larson Jamie McMurray Kurt Busch Jimmie Johnson
    NW: Trevor Bayne James Buescher Landon Cassil
    CWTS: Gemain Quiroga Johnny Sauter

Test Driver
    "@Nathan_Grissom: is it true that@AllWaltripand@MikeJoy500will do commentary for the game#NTGIL" They are the announcers for Career

Few things here since the new sneak previews. Will we have commentary during the game? If so can we turn it off and just have the spotter,crew chief? Or is DW, MJ just part of the intro in career mode like announcers where in last year's game.

Also, Im not on twitter so i cant ask these questions but just wanted to kno if in the career or exhibition mode will you be able to practice after you qualify. I like'd how on last year's game, you could practice, save after qualifying and practice the next day, race the next day. Honestly, I use a wheel and i got a great in home race set up and i follow the season race by race in the one car that i choose. I race the full lenghtand it is great. I can watch practice and figure out things i need to do. I don't go all out and dog it every lap. I more less run my lines clean and give the A.I. its line. This is a great, fun, and realistic way of running these races.> NTG11 in my opinion is really tough and hard to stomach at times. If playing in a conservative realistic way from the cockpit, with a wheel. But still fun and a challenge once you get it handling descent.

I actually used the RGM#7 and ran the daytona race this year and by using real practice and qualifying times from the real NSCS race weekend, I judge my times and where i rank by the times in real life cause i race with the weekend. Saying that it doesnt always work like you would like it to. I even treated it as if i didnt qualify under a 134.966 or 59.11 and that was the last go or go homer time to beat. I didn't happy hour the next day or race. It's a humbling feeling but it makes for when you do make it, it feels really cool. The racing and pet stops in NTG11 are broken. I didnt even download patch #3 because i was scared it would make it worse but i do enjoy the game. > I just have to do it my way. Like running 40-50 lap races till we pit and restarting the race if it gets ridiculous and i race the 50 again. I even back out and run shorter laps to end it. I have been running Nascar 09 truck series and nationwide at a few tracks. Treating it like was ARCA and K&N series. Nascar 09 has a very fun driving style with the wheel and I hope NTG12's has a simular style to that game wheel.

All in all the power that you feel in the cars with the wheel in NTG11 was great but no dead space in the wheel is torture to the experience. If you pull the wheel a little to the right you go hard left it pull way hard left. You should be able to slightly rock your race wheel left and right and the car not jump out of lane. Then a pull fitting the style of your set up you make your corners high, middle or low. And please let us be able to race three, four wide without bouncing around. NTG11 was pretty good in the minus the obvious..... I am loving everything i see so far,,,,, The future looks bright for Eutechnyx.

Many of you will say, "man you are too serious about these games," But i have to say I'm 27 and this is the most i've had fun with racing games racing with the wheel. Nothing like missing a race and,,,,,,, I'll even play the role of a start and park with the 7. I base how many points i make againt the real live point standings. I've only made two races this year lol Like i said been on Nascar 09 more this year.

P.S. Make online great, but dont forget what made nascar and sports games what they are. OFFLINE. It's what made games, never forget that Eutech. Keep up the great work!!!
    Last edited by David Lee Flippo; 05-27-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    I'm just trying to help.... Realism...

I'm too lazy to read all of that ^ haha

Twitter: @NTRL_Racing
    Youtube: NTRLRacing
    Gamertag: NDAK SIOUXF4N

Test Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan15 View Post
    I'm too lazy to read all of that ^ haha
    Wake up hippie!! Nah lol I did kinda go on a rant but lotta good info thr.

I have had alot of info and suggestions that people didnt care for but most of them ended up being on the game. From dashboard view with no hands and wheel in the view for wheel users in ntg11, to an option to remove all hud display while racing in ntg11, to A.I. cars changing paintschemes week to week in ntg12, to practice being during the daytime for night race weekends 12.

I'm not saying im responsible for those changes but i kept the convo going so davet. & ice would see that that side of nascar matters to the avid fan. These guys keep listening to the fans explain what they want the cars to sound like and feel like. I'll keep throwing the extras like real life pre-race festivities and realistic spotters and garages. I let everybody else voice on the performance part of the game. I'm ranting again sorry haven't posted in couple months.
    Last edited by David Lee Flippo; 05-27-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    I'm just trying to help.... Realism...

^Haha, well every bit of input counts, and your 'rants' aren't bad, they're a good ready, they just take awhile.

I think it's looking good so far. And I love the HUD!
    Favorite NASCAR Drivers: Jimmie Johnson, Marcos Ambrose, Kurt Busch, AJ Allmendinger
    Favorite IndyCar Drivers: James Hinchcliffe, JR Hildebrand, AJ Allmendinger, Sebastian Bourdais
    Favorite F1 Drivers: Fernando Alonso, Adrian Sutil, Nico H
    ülkenburg, and the SCUDERIA
    And mah twitter:https://twitter.com/deathleopard8 #RIPAntonelli

Spotter
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Razorblade25
    Love the way it looks but every game looks good in just a pic...I want to see some gameplay.
    You think I'm a pretty good race car driver? Wait until you see my brother. He's the best driver in the family." - Kurt Busch (2001)

Driver
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SynGamer Steam ID: SynGamer
    I must admit, while DW can get annoying at times, him and Joy together should be a pretty good commentary team...IF there are plenty of lines used in the game. If they start repeating themselves often of the course of a full or even 50% race, I might think otherwise :P

Now...will DW's "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, let's go racing [insert wacky weekend reference]" be in the game?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    I must admit, while DW can get annoying at times, him and Joy together should be a pretty good commentary team...IF there are plenty of lines used in the game. If they start repeating themselves often of the course of a full or even 50% race, I might think otherwise :P

Now...will DW's "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, let's go racing [insert wacky weekend reference]" be in the game?
    Only during pre race: Dave Thompson ‏@davet_etx
    @luchkiw: "so the fox team will be broadcasting during the race??" No, just pre-race #NTGIL

Fan
    Land of Few NASCAR Fans...Also Known as Northern VA
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cheeseofdeaths
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lee Flippo View Post
    Wake up hippie!! Nah lol I did kinda go on a rant but lotta good info thr.

I have had alot of info and suggestions that people didnt care for but most of them ended up being on the game. From dashboard view with no hands and wheel in the view for wheel users in ntg11, to an option to remove all hud display while racing in ntg11, to A.I. cars changing paintschemes week to week in ntg12, to practice being during the daytime for night race weekends 12.

I'm not saying im responsible for those changes but i kept the convo going so davet. & ice would see that that side of nascar matters to the avid fan. These guys keep listening to the fans explain what they want the cars to sound like and feel like. I'll keep throwing the extras like real life pre-race festivities and realistic spotters and garages. I let everybody else voice on the performance part of the game. I'm ranting again sorry haven't posted in couple months.
    You're one of the only persons on here who I'll read those long rants.
    Lowes 48 Team/Jimmie Johnson

Haters are Motivators

Champion Driver
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ADW Racing View Post
    I think it's looking good so far. And I love the HUD!
    Ya, it has a very modern look to it.

Champion Owner
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JohnElightening Steam ID: indyboy12
    I know this is probably beating a dead horse but back to the argument if the track is darker at night or if the camera crew uses brightness on the track.

I went to the Coke 600 yesterday and the track looked bright. It's not that dark from what I can tell some people believe. I don't think the camera crew uses any special effects on the track.
    "What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
    Here is my Twitter.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JohnElightening View Post
    I know this is probably beating a dead horse but back to the argument if the track is darker at night or if the camera crew uses brightness on the track.

I went to the Coke 600 yesterday and the track looked bright. It's not that dark from what I can tell some people believe. I don't think the camera crew uses any special effects on the track.
    Apparently you didn't watch the ARCA race at Richmond where they even showed the track without effects and said "Wow, it looks darker without the camera effects" or something to that effect. Some tracks are lighter than others, too.

Champion Owner
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JohnElightening Steam ID: indyboy12
    Apparently you didn't watch the ARCA race at Richmond where they even showed the track without effects and said "Wow, it looks darker without the camera effects" or something to that effect. Some tracks are lighter than others, too.
    I don't watch ARCA races besides Daytona, Michigan, and Talladega.

As for the other part of the post, you may be right, (didn't see the Richmond race, like I said) but if you're right, IDK if Eutech is going to make the lighting to be perfect for each and every track.
    "What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
    Here is my Twitter.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fisha695 PSN ID: fisha695 XFIRE ID: fisha695 Steam ID: fisha695
    Apparently you didn't watch the ARCA race
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnElightening View Post
    I don't watch ARCA races besides Daytona, Michigan, and Talladega.
    NASCAR K&N Pro Series East (Formerly Busch North, Busch East, Camping World East) race not ARCA.
    0-34 <-> Hey look I finally updated it.

24 Heures du Mans 2013 Race Thread (Click)

Well, will DW and Mike Joy only do it for Fox races or what?
    *Insert Quote of Choice*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TDogWilson24 View Post
    Well, will DW and Mike Joy only do it for Fox races or what?
    Just pre race for all races I think.

Dave Thompson @davet_etx 3h @Cloud_Nyne: "I think i remember earlier you said there would be a Beta, any idea when it'll be released?" I said maybe, nothing planned yet

Fingers crossed that that maybe turns into a yes sometime soon.

Test Driver
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: FULKROD_RCN_53
    ^ wouldn't be a bad idea since we have a min. till release. plus if beta is a bust then we will know game will be too
    "Because he believes that the PS3 is a god send that is better than even a super computer and wants somebody to bow down to him so he can gloat he's god's right hand man for defending the PS3..."

Page 16 of 285 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast