Question trackbar v. wedge

they both adjust how tight/loose the car is. so what is the difference between their effects on the car?

I've wondered the same thing, they both seem to have the same purpose
    Favorite Drivers Edwards & Mcmurray

Test Driver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Michaei Watts
    Trackbar only effects the rear center of gravity. The Wedge actually effects the weight at each wheel. Lowering the wedge adds weight to the LR and takes away weight on the RF essentially giving more grip to the RF and taking it away from the LR.
    Looking forward to watching Stewart-Haas vs. Hendrick in 2014

Michael Watts' career:
    http://forums.nascarthegame.com/threads/7133-Michael-Watts-Career

Decatur Playa

Its very hard for me to feel trackbar adjustments with my car I know raising it loosens the car while dropping it tightens the car. The wedge is a lot more easy to feel when u mess with it. For me wedge adjustments r how I find harmony with my car as far as getting the car to do what I want it to do when cornering. I don't mess with my trackbar much outside of lowering it maybe a click or 2 to get my rearend to hug the ground when taking turns.

Test Driver
    You really feel the track bar if it's snappy loose off. But yes wedge is easier to feel out.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MR TDIZZLE
    Has anyone heard of the wedge glitch? Does it still exist or can u be confident it doesnt drastically change?

Champion Driver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Modmachine29 PSN ID: Mod_Machine XFIRE ID: Clanmangun
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hutchinson View Post
    Has anyone heard of the wedge glitch? Does it still exist or can u be confident it doesnt drastically change?
    I wouldnt say its a glitch when smacking the wall IRL changes the wedge.

I did a google search on track bar and wedge and found that the track bar loosen the car on corner entry, and the wedge tighens the car from center of the corner off. Find the balance between the two.

Test Driver
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Michaei Watts
    I have found that Trackbar affects the car through the whole corner. I know its the only thing you can adjust on a roadcourse because crossweight/Wedge actually adjusts the weight at each individual wheel. The biggest thing about wedge is it will change the weight at ALL 4 wheels where as Trackbar only affects the rear wheels.
    Looking forward to watching Stewart-Haas vs. Hendrick in 2014

Michael Watts' career:
    http://forums.nascarthegame.com/threads/7133-Michael-Watts-Career

I think wedge adjustments make an overall feel to the car, but track bar works more under acceleration.

Quote Originally Posted by decatur playa View Post
    Its very hard for me to feel trackbar adjustments with my car I know raising it loosens the car while dropping it tightens the car. The wedge is a lot more easy to feel when u mess with it. For me wedge adjustments r how I find harmony with my car as far as getting the car to do what I want it to do when cornering. I don't mess with my trackbar much outside of lowering it maybe a click or 2 to get my rearend to hug the ground when taking turns.
    I notice the track bar on some tracks but often feels opposite of what told it should. I have made it "tighter" before to make it freer if the corners