Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 230
  1. #76
    Car Owner
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Age
    17
    Posts
    13,111
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NASCARFAN160 PSN ID: NASCARFAN160
    Bass Pro is in the paint booth?!

    AWWWWW YEEAAAH

    I'm so glad they are putting tons of more of sponsor decals in the paint booth, it saves a lot of accuracy and layers.

    My Twitter
    McMurray Kahne Martin
    Go Pens!

  2. #77
    - A percentage-based difficulty scale for AI, instead of different levels of Easy-Medium-Hard-etc.

    - A better text tool in the paint booth, meaning we can type more than one letter at a time. Also, a built-in text outliner.

    - Give us the option to make our created cars AI cars if we want, and determine how well they'll do on track (probably through a sliding scale or something).

    - A roster editor like in NR2003, so people can make custom fields of cars. Say someone wants to do a Bud Shootout-style race, they can make a new roster, select 15-20 cars, and race with them.

    -More alternate paint schemes from previous years, such as Kyle Busch's '08 Combos car, and retro schemes like Jeff Gordon's rainbow car or Jimmie Johnson's 2002 rookie scheme. But preferably, it should only be done for the drivers that have been with a team for a while. After all, which would make more sense to put on Carl Edwards' car: his 2005 Atlanta scheme or Jeff Burton's 2000 Exide car?

    - No invitational events in career mode.

    - The option to skip qualifying and start in the MIDDLE of the pack a la NT2004.

    - No yellow-line rule, if only because it would be the next Illegal-Pit-Road-Entry fiasco. What if you go down there to avoid a crash? How would the game be able to tell?

    - Rotating cars in the driver-selection menu.

    - List the actual race names in the track-selection menu.

    - Unlockable "legend" drivers (Earnhardt, Richard Petty, Kulwicki, Yarborough, etc.) as well as the option to turn them on or off as AI cars.

    - Same with Nationwide drivers, but only those with numbers that aren't already taken.
    Last edited by AAROdynamic426; 05-25-2012 at 04:17 PM.
    .

  3. #78
    There will be a mirror. Game fixed. Thank you God. Now the only thing bad about this game is the 11/6/12 release date.
    I would love to see custom seasons. For example, I would love to have a full season consisting of only the tracks I like. I wuold love to have the ability to omit pocono, auto-club, darlington, new hampshire, indy, watkins glen, infineon, richmond and other crappy tracks from my season. I would love to have a season where the only places i raced were dega, daytona, mich, atl, bristol, kentucky, texas, charlotte and homestead. I would love an all restrictor plate season, or an all short track season, or what ever else i could think of. Maybe an all 1.5 mile season would be cool. Some previous nascar games have had this option.

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by suicideseimers View Post
    There will be a mirror. Game fixed. Thank you God. Now the only thing bad about this game is the 11/6/12 release date.
    I would love to see custom seasons. For example, I would love to have a full season consisting of only the tracks I like. I wuold love to have the ability to omit pocono, auto-club, darlington, new hampshire, indy, watkins glen, infineon, richmond and other crappy tracks from my season. I would love to have a season where the only places i raced were dega, daytona, mich, atl, bristol, kentucky, texas, charlotte and homestead. I would love an all restrictor plate season, or an all short track season, or what ever else i could think of. Maybe an all 1.5 mile season would be cool. Some previous nascar games have had this option.
    You would rather get rid of Darlington and Richmond and keep Texas, Atlanta and Michigan? Not sure what racing youve been watching...
    "My name is 'Sue!' How do you do!
    Now your gonna die!!"

  5. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by ChetKahneFan View Post
    You would rather get rid of Darlington and Richmond and keep Texas, Atlanta and Michigan? Not sure what racing youve been watching...
    Big difference between watching and driving.
    Goodyear - BRING SOFTER TIRES.

  6. #81
    Champion Driver
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Age
    15
    Posts
    5,836
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: b67hse73
    Quote Originally Posted by suicideseimers View Post
    There will be a mirror. Game fixed. Thank you God. Now the only thing bad about this game is the 11/6/12 release date.
    I would love to see custom seasons. For example, I would love to have a full season consisting of only the tracks I like. I wuold love to have the ability to omit pocono, auto-club, darlington, new hampshire, indy, watkins glen, infineon, richmond and other crappy tracks from my season. I would love to have a season where the only places i raced were dega, daytona, mich, atl, bristol, kentucky, texas, charlotte and homestead. I would love an all restrictor plate season, or an all short track season, or what ever else i could think of. Maybe an all 1.5 mile season would be cool. Some previous nascar games have had this option.
    Been confirmed that we won't be able to edit the season.

    Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

  7. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    THS America
    Age
    14
    Posts
    1,986
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 3186-4030-9865-8784
    This is about the 8th wish list thread I've seen
    why so many?

  8. #83
    Car Owner
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Age
    18
    Posts
    11,332
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Patanime237 Steam ID: TheMokafan
    Quote Originally Posted by Super14fan View Post
    This is about the 8th wish list thread I've seen
    why so many?
    This is the first and only wishlist thread on this forum.

  9. #84
    Champion Driver
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Age
    15
    Posts
    5,836
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: b67hse73
    Quote Originally Posted by Super14fan View Post
    This is about the 8th wish list thread I've seen
    why so many?
    By my count, it's the only one...

    Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

  10. #85
    Just to clarify. I love watching nascar at any track. I have seen every race in every series on tv since 1995. I have purchased nearly every nascar video game thats been produced since the 1990's. I just don't like to personally race at road courses or flat tracks in video games. As a racing gamer, I admit to being rather lazy. I have never enjoyed road courses, pocono, or flat tracks in general. They are just no fun for me. And don't get me started on Darlington. I have always been dreadfull at Darlington in every video game that's ever come out. It doesnt matter how much practice or setup I commit to. Turn 4 Gets me every time.
    So, Im not asking the Devs to omit these tracks from the game. I just want the option in season mode to construct my own fantasy schedule. The career mode should stick to the real life season.

    Update : Thanks for the info HMS48
    Last edited by suicideseimers; 05-27-2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: update

  11. #86
    Champion Driver
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Punchatrolla
    Posts
    5,404
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Xpox SUCKS PSN ID: Pizentu_DeWind
    Quote Originally Posted by suicideseimers View Post
    Just to clarify. I love watching nascar at any track. I have seen every race in every series on tv since 1995. I have purchased nearly every nascar video game thats been produced since the 1990's. I just don't like to personally race at road courses or flat tracks in video games. As a racing gamer, I admit to being rather lazy. I have never enjoyed road courses, pocono, or flat tracks in general. They are just no fun for me. And don't get me started on Darlington. I have always been dreadfull at Darlington in every video game that's ever come out. It doesnt matter how much practice or setup I commit to. Turn 4 Gets me every time.
    So, Im not asking the Devs to omit these tracks from the game. I just want the option in season mode to construct my own fantasy schedule. The career mode should stick to the real life season.

    Update : Thanks for the info HMS48
    I would like a fantasy schedule as well. I am almost positive that it has been confirmed out for NTG:IL, but hopefully next game.

  12. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    THS America
    Age
    14
    Posts
    1,986
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 3186-4030-9865-8784
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    This is the first and only wishlist thread on this forum.
    Yes but the old nascar the game 2011 fourms had quite a few of them

  13. #88
    I'd like to see a combination of NASCAR 05 and 06, those were by far my favorite titles. I loved being able to work up for the Modifieds to the Cup and then also be able to control your teammates. Another thing I'd like to see in career mode is a stat tracker for your whole career. Be nice to go back and see how you did

  14. #89
    Car Owner
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Age
    18
    Posts
    11,332
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Patanime237 Steam ID: TheMokafan
    Quote Originally Posted by Super14fan View Post
    Yes but the old nascar the game 2011 fourms had quite a few of them
    Thats a different forum, and that forum(well the NTG section of that forum) is about to be closed down. So this thread is fine.




    And besides, there was only one wishlist at the Eutechnyx forum.

  15. #90
    I really want to see closer representation of real drivers on the track. By that I mean the guys that usually run up front need to run up front, the people who struggle in real life need to struggle. Not only overall, but for specific tracks as well. For example, JPM should run good at Indy, Ambrose should dust everybody at the road courses, Busch should rule Bristol, as well as Stewart should struggle at Dover, and Danica should go laps down in most non plate tracks etc.

    All I currently have is a Wii, and I just recently purchased NTG11 and although the game play is pretty good It just looks... confusing. I am usually not that critical on graphics, but as far as the Wii is concerned, I personally would rather the game be more cartoony(to a point) than be grainy and pixilated. Even if the textures have to be smoothed out to the point where grass is one or two colors, asphalt is one color, walls are one color, the cars dont show reflections etc it would still look better than it does in NTG11. Trying to shove all those details into a system that has the same graphics capacity as an N64 just does not look good on a HD tv. NR2k3 does not have all the detail that NTG11 has, but compared to the Wii release, NR2k3 blows it away even with the graphics turned all the way down, and that game was developed 10 years ago.

    The option for arcade mode or simulation mode. Simply, arcade mode should be very similar to NTG11, and simulation mode should include every adjustable item on the car; full user control of the car in every aspect of the event such as pace laps, caution laps, lining up for restart, pit lane, after race lap/celebration, driving to victory lane, as well a penalty/fine for wrecking cars on cool down lap; weather/time of day affecting handling/lap times; There are many more things to add to simulation mode, but you get the point.

    Weather needs to mean something in career mode. High winds definitely noticeable. On a race where the weather is particularly bad, maybe sometimes it rains. You have to make pit decisions based on how long your crew chief it will rain for. Sometimes it stops and your pit decision pays off, sometimes it shortens the race and if you pit you lose a bunch of spots.
    Based on SC_45's suggestions for crew chief skills, maybe your crew chief makes the right decision, or maybe not depending on how aggressive, or strategy based the chief is. If you do go back racing after a rain delay, or maybe the next day if the race was not half way when it started raining, the rubber on the track is gone and your car handles completely different.

    celr0809 made a reference to NBA2k11 above that brought a great idea to mind. It is kind of hard to put mini games of any kind of relevance in Nascar games, I mean most games the only options are career, race, multiplayer, and practice. A couple EA games had some non-Nascar races and some other gimmicky kind of things in them that would spice up game play a little. But how about this: Become a Legend mode. In NBA2k11 you have to complete something like 10 challenges that MJ actually did that were
    actually really challenging to pull off, such as completing 6 3 pointers in the first half, and also holding your opponent to 10 points or something like that. If you complete all the tasks then you got to start a career as MJ fresh out of college. So for Nascar you do 10 challenges that Dale really did, for example pass so many cars at tally, or catch and crash Labonte at Bristol, or pass in the grass at the all star race, or whatever. Then you can start a career as Dale. Or do something that involves all the legends and great moments in Nascar to unlock drivers, cars, tracks, etc.

    I know that most of this stuff will not make the new game because it is too far in development already but for all future Nascar games this would be in my wishlist.

  16. #91
    Spotter
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hammond, Indiana, UNITED STATES
    Age
    18
    Posts
    586
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ANDREW PSN ID: Andrew8271995 Steam ID: Andrew6295
    For the start of the race don't make the car faster than the other the cars after you and the other drivers go over the starting line. For the paint booth their needs to be more pages of your custom decals I wil say about 2-3 pages more to have more of your custom decals also for the text on ps3 you should type letters that goes all the way to the end of text box and there needs to space between each letter and letters.

  17. #92
    Champion Driver
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Age
    15
    Posts
    5,836
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: b67hse73
    Quote Originally Posted by bugwrencher View Post
    I really want to see closer representation of real drivers on the track. By that I mean the guys that usually run up front need to run up front, the people who struggle in real life need to struggle. Not only overall, but for specific tracks as well. For example, JPM should run good at Indy, Ambrose should dust everybody at the road courses, Busch should rule Bristol, as well as Stewart should struggle at Dover, and Danica should go laps down in most non plate tracks etc.

    All I currently have is a Wii, and I just recently purchased NTG11 and although the game play is pretty good It just looks... confusing. I am usually not that critical on graphics, but as far as the Wii is concerned, I personally would rather the game be more cartoony(to a point) than be grainy and pixilated. Even if the textures have to be smoothed out to the point where grass is one or two colors, asphalt is one color, walls are one color, the cars dont show reflections etc it would still look better than it does in NTG11. Trying to shove all those details into a system that has the same graphics capacity as an N64 just does not look good on a HD tv. NR2k3 does not have all the detail that NTG11 has, but compared to the Wii release, NR2k3 blows it away even with the graphics turned all the way down, and that game was developed 10 years ago.

    The option for arcade mode or simulation mode. Simply, arcade mode should be very similar to NTG11, and simulation mode should include every adjustable item on the car; full user control of the car in every aspect of the event such as pace laps, caution laps, lining up for restart, pit lane, after race lap/celebration, driving to victory lane, as well a penalty/fine for wrecking cars on cool down lap; weather/time of day affecting handling/lap times; There are many more things to add to simulation mode, but you get the point.

    Weather needs to mean something in career mode. High winds definitely noticeable. On a race where the weather is particularly bad, maybe sometimes it rains. You have to make pit decisions based on how long your crew chief it will rain for. Sometimes it stops and your pit decision pays off, sometimes it shortens the race and if you pit you lose a bunch of spots.
    Based on SC_45's suggestions for crew chief skills, maybe your crew chief makes the right decision, or maybe not depending on how aggressive, or strategy based the chief is. If you do go back racing after a rain delay, or maybe the next day if the race was not half way when it started raining, the rubber on the track is gone and your car handles completely different.

    celr0809 made a reference to NBA2k11 above that brought a great idea to mind. It is kind of hard to put mini games of any kind of relevance in Nascar games, I mean most games the only options are career, race, multiplayer, and practice. A couple EA games had some non-Nascar races and some other gimmicky kind of things in them that would spice up game play a little. But how about this: Become a Legend mode. In NBA2k11 you have to complete something like 10 challenges that MJ actually did that were
    actually really challenging to pull off, such as completing 6 3 pointers in the first half, and also holding your opponent to 10 points or something like that. If you complete all the tasks then you got to start a career as MJ fresh out of college. So for Nascar you do 10 challenges that Dale really did, for example pass so many cars at tally, or catch and crash Labonte at Bristol, or pass in the grass at the all star race, or whatever. Then you can start a career as Dale. Or do something that involves all the legends and great moments in Nascar to unlock drivers, cars, tracks, etc.

    I know that most of this stuff will not make the new game because it is too far in development already but for all future Nascar games this would be in my wishlist.
    Well damn dude...

    Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

  18. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by HMS48 View Post
    Well damn dude...
    What? Too wordy? Dumb ideas?

  19. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri
    Age
    19
    Posts
    250
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: dg00din24 Wii Code: 0677 3828 2752 3921
    Iracing doesn't even have wind. So that will probably never happen

  20. #95
    I only WISH it was november. It's like that South Park episode where Cartman freezes himself so he doesn't have to wait for the nintendo wii. I kind of want to just wake up tomorrow, and bam, it's november.

  21. #96
    Champion Driver
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Age
    15
    Posts
    5,836
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: b67hse73
    Quote Originally Posted by bugwrencher View Post
    What? Too wordy? Dumb ideas?
    Nah, it's good.

    Just...words...so many words...

    Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

  22. #97
    HMS: I agree and am sorry for all the words... being my first post I felt that I needed to explain my ideas, I also might have been a little drunk when posting and typed everything that I was thinking. I will try to be more brief in the future.

    dgoodin24: Iracing is not the god of racing games. The devs do not have to ask Iracing's permission to put details into their game. If wind can be a factor in a golf game then it can just as easy be a factor in a racing game. All it comes down to is a couple thousand lines of code...

  23. #98
    Champion Driver
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Age
    15
    Posts
    5,836
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: b67hse73
    Quote Originally Posted by bugwrencher View Post
    HMS: I agree and am sorry for all the words... being my first post I felt that I needed to explain my ideas, I also might have been a little drunk when posting and typed everything that I was thinking. I will try to be more brief in the future.
    It's good. I was joking.

    I actually like it when a newcomer expresses their ideas and want to be heard.

    Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

  24. #99
    Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ontario , California
    Posts
    116
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: diego dd18 PSN ID: Jamie_Mac_Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by SC_45 View Post
    1. Slower loading times. Do whatever it takes, even if it means just having a black screen with a small loading icon in the corner. I hate having to sit through 5 different 30-second loading screens just to enter a quick race.

    2. Pre and post-race driver interviews. Make it somewhat like the F1 series does, but have it so your answers to the questions actually have an effect on how other drivers, fans, sponsors, your crew memebers, and NASCAR officials react to you on and off the track.

    2--Saying negative things or not mentioning your sponsors may get your sponsorship pulled from your team. Saying positive things about your sponsors may get your sponsorship contract renewed/extended/sponsorship salary increased.

    2--Saying negative things about other drivers may make them race you harder on the track, and the fans of the driver you said negative things about would start to hate you. Vice versa for saying positive things

    2--Saying negative things about your fans will decrease fan support which would hurt your popularity, and your merchandise sales would decrease. Vce evrsa for saying positive things.

    2--Saying negative things about NASCAR officials would make it possible to get fined, and you would be more likely to get black flagged for wreckless driving. This may also increase fan support from some fans who like drivers who talk bad about the sport and the officials (i.e. Tony Stewart), but would decrease fan support with the fans who hate whiners. Saying positive things would let the officials be more leniant with you when it comes to penalties and fines.

    2--Saying negative things about your crew (pit crew, crew chief, shop crew) will either lower their morale and chemistry which could decrease their performance, OR it could be used as motivation for them and their performance could increase.

    3. When you own a team you should be able to try to cheat with unapproved parts or adjustments. If you get caught you could be fined and/or suspended. Getting caught would also decrease fan support and popularity.

    4. When making money in career mode, be able to donate some money to different charities to increase fan support and popularity.

    5. Charity races in career mode. Attending them will increase fan support and popularity, and winning the race will increase it even more. Rejecting an offer to attend a race may hurt fan support and popularity.

    6. Sponsorship commitments like autograph sessions, commercials, interviews, etc.

    7. When owning a race team in career mode you should have to pay for EVERYTHING including tires, gas, crew salaries, transportation costs.

    8. Driver and pit crew injuries. Obviously Eutechnyx and NASCAR will never allow drivers to die in their games, but injuries are a part of the sport even though it's becoming increasingly rare. Racing games are the only sports games to have neevr had injuries and I think it's time someone finally adds them. Anywhere from a simple bruised hand where a driver will not be at 100% performance for a race or 2, and up to a career-ending injury like a sever concussion or broken neck.

    9. Crew chief ratings like aggressiveness, communication, fuel strategy, car setups, etc.

    10. Spotter ratings that affect how much a spotter tells you during a race. A spotter with a low rating will only say things like "car inside, car outside". A spotter with a high rating would say much more like "the #24 car is 10 car lengths back and gains on you in turn 3", "you've got a line of 4 cars coming up on your inside line in a few seconds", "the #24 car ahead of you has been loose for a few laps so plan your pass with that in mind." Better spotter would also be more calm and be better able to help guideyou through a big wreck.

    11. Cutscenes after you DNF that shows you getting out of your car and walking to the ambulance. Don't have the same cutscene after every wreck

    12. The AI needs to have a much wider variety of strategy. Every time in NTG 2011 the AI cars would all pit within 2 laps of each pther and usually would end up in a big wreck coming into or out of the pits. Have some of the lower funded teams try to use fuel to their advantage and try to steal a win.

    13. AI aggressiveness in the Chase. Have the Chase drivers who aren't in the top tier in points take more risks on the track and try to use fuel strategy to their advantage. Have the Chase leaders be less aggressive if they have a large point lead. Make the non-Chase drivers be less aggressive when racing close to a Chase driver.

    14. Custom in-race camera views, and be able to save that view so we don't have to spend a few minutes every race trying to get the view we want

    15. Schedule changes in career mode. In real life the race schedule is never exactly the same every year. Maybe also have it so a few years into career mode a race at Martinsville is taken off the schedule and replaced with either a fantasy track or another race is added to a current NASCAR track.

    16. Dynamic weather. In career mode I don't want to have the Daytona 500 to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy every year. Randomize it so it makes it more difficult to setup our cars, and for the AI to setup their cars.

    17. Don't have the same drivers finish in the top 10 every week. I'd like to see Johnson finish 25th once in a while because his car has a bad setup. On the flipside, I'd like to see someone like Nemecheck get a top 15 if his car is setup well.

    18. Restrictor plate races - Have the AI drive f**** INSANE the last few laps, and "even the playing field" so lower-finded teams have a chance to compete for a win like it is in real life. Also have the yellow line rule and if you go below and make a pass a 10-second timer should come on the screen and if you don't give back your position in time then you will be black flagged. If you passed below the line on the last lap coming out of turn 4 and didn't give back the position, then you automatically finish last car on lead lap.

    19. Cheat codes that are unlocked by completing certain tasks. 1 request is to have a cheat that takes the restrictor plates off the cars at Daytona and Talladega.

    20. Yearly fantasy track that's developed by one of us fans. Have a competition where all the people on this board can design their fantasy track, then we submit it to the developers and they try to copy that track and put it into the game. The fan would be put in the credits section of the game and should receive a free copy of that year's release. This would be a realistic substitute for a create a track mode in the game.
    I BOW DOWN TO YOU . Those are pretty much my wishlist for NTGIL except the Create-A-Track...
    editing

  25. #100
    Its very simple play f1 2012 and replicate the online for that and u will have an awsome experience. I for one dont like f1 but the game is awsome,it allows you to team up with a buddy online and race an entire season , u do testing and work as a team to get your cars faster and more competitive .......i guess what im saying is give us online coop where you and a buddy can team up and race as teamates ,make it 43 cars ,have a silly season , and the ability to run multible years and that would be cool. You could also make it with private rooms where you and a freind can race with the option to set a feild size with ai racers and ill be happy with that...if this isnt in this game i probably wont get it!!

 

 
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •