Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit

Describe The Issue: Logitech Nascar Racing Wheel (E-UK12) is not recognized. Turning the wheel, pressing the pedals or any buttons are not recognized in the controller setup.

PC Hardware Specifications:

(Processor) Intel Q6600
    (Graphics Card) AMD Radeon HD 6970
    (Memory/RAM) 4 Gigs
    (Hard Drive) 1 Terrabyte Seagate ST31000528AS
    (Motherboard) ECS G33T
    (Sound Card) Onboard

My steering wheel is working now since the July 03 patch. So far so good. Thanks.
    Last edited by Nuby1Canuby; 07-04-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimClarke View Post
    Problem Area: NTG2013 | Steam | Momo Racing Red, binding keyboard keys
    Problem Mode: Offline (all modes)

Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit

Describe The Issue: Not sure if this is a bug per se, but Ive been looking for an answer to this. The Momo Racing Red is working just fine, but Im unable to bind functions to keyboard. It seems Im stuck with the default selection of functions on the Wheel (although I am abel to switch these around). The keyboard works in game for functions already bound to it (such as pit/no pit choice), but keystrokes are not recognised in the controller setup page.

I have only 6 buttons on this wheel, and have no use for 'change view' to be used by one of them, for instance. Is there a way to move controls off the wheel to keyboard or is it a bug and it will be fixed or just the way it is? Really enjoying the game anyway, but its a bit irksome that I cant actually setup my wheel as I like it.

(Processor) AMD phenom 2 x6 1090t
    (Graphics Card)
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2
    (Memory/RAM)
    (Hard Drive)500gb
    (Motherboard)Asrock 880GMH
    (Sound Card)integrated realtek
    Logitech Momo Racing Red Special Edition

The above issue is now fixed (thanks) I can now map any key whereever I like.

Game has started crashing with latest patch though..might be my end, will report if it continues.

Fan
    Problem Area: NTG2013 | Logitech G27 - since 3rd July patch, Restore Defaults button no longer working - crashes to desktop
    Problem Mode: Offline (all modes)

Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit

Describe The Issue: Since the 3rd July patch, I am unable to restore defaults of my controller, as soon as I press the button to reset defaults, the game freezes, then a few seconds later, crashes to desktop. This feature was working fine a few days ago prior to the july 3rd patch.

Edit: Error says Nascar the Game has stopped working. Problem details: Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: NTG2013.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.0.1
    Application Timestamp: 51d45eaf
    Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll
    Fault Module Version: 10.0.40219.325
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4df2be1e
    Exception Code: 40000015
    Exception Offset: 0008d6fd
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Information 1: afba
    Additional Information 2: afba5db039af35cc2ddf345b1c4888f4
    Additional Information 3: 84c2
    Additional Information 4: 84c2ff2dbf69a47307271ef98a7da8c8

(Processor) AMD phenom 2 x4 960t
    (Graphics Card)
    HD7950 3gb oc flex (Memory/RAM)8gb
    (Hard Drive)500gb
    (Motherboard)Foxconn a79as Soundcard)integrated realtek
    Logitech G27 wheel
    Last edited by antonmorse; 07-04-2013 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Additional info added

Currently Supported Wheels/Controllers *ISSUE REPORT HERE*

Are there plans to add support for Thomas Superwheels?

thrustmaster Ferrari 430

Thrustmaster 430and pedals
    Clubsportopedals
    Act labs h shifter

If you have one of the above devices and it is not working properly. Please click THIS link. In the subject line state what wheel you are using. If you do not do this, the message will not be sent properly.

Please note if you are using any special wires to connect your wheel to your PC..

Operating System: Windows 7

Describe The Issue: Please describe what is not working properly. Make sure to explain when you experience issues, or if the controller/wheel simply doesn't work at all for you. Try to be as specific as possible.

First the act labs shifter only works in sequential mode. The pedals for the 430 no longer work properly. Hooked to the wheel if mapped my default or I map them when I go to race it's like the gas is backwards. It automatically accelerates and when impish the gas it will slow down some. Them it won't Shift properly. Won't go up them goes down and stays in 1st. In all transmission modes. Same issue with the clubsport pedals that are hooked up USB alone.

PC Hardware Specifications: List your hardware specifications below, in any order. e.g.

(Processor)AMD A8-5500
    (Graphics Card) integrated graphics
    (Memory/RAM)4gb
    (Hard Drive)1tb

I'm talking to one of the devs... I also have a tsw, It says left analog stick in the controls menu however the wheel does work... But not great... there's a dead zone that's pretty big. I'm having to turn the wheel really far for the car to respond at any speed. sitting still and menu it's fine. but as the car picks up speed it gets more and more sluggish even with the cars steering lock from the garage the setting maxed... you have to turn the wheel all the way almost to get the game to respond. very hard to race.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Burnout3D Steam ID: RCCBurnout
    Operating System: Windows Vista 64 bit

Describe The Issue: Logitech G27 is not recognized when a Xbox 360 controller is plugged in. When it is recognized, pedals can not be assigned and are defaulted to an unknown "slider" button.

(Processor) Intel Q6700
    (Graphics Card) ATI Radeon HD 5570
    (Memory/RAM) 6 GB
    (Hard Drive) 750 GB ST3750630AS
    (Motherboard) Asus IPIBL-LB
    (Sound Card) Integrated Audio ALC888S
    I didn't do it.

Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit

Describe The Issue: I use a 360 controller, it is impossible to keep the line in turn, each turn is a fight with the controller, its like if i wouldnt really control the car while turning.

(Processor) AMD Phenom II x6 1100T Processor
    (Graphics Card) Nvidia GTS 450
    (Memory/RAM) 8go
    (Hard Drive) 500go
    Last edited by Benouyt; 07-06-2013 at 11:13 AM.

operating system - windows 8

issue - whenever i exit the pits under caution i get out of the pits and me and martin truex jr were racing out of the pits 42nd and 43rd, i clearly beat him out and i was 43rd and he was in 35th?

specs -
    intel Core i7-3632QM processor
    RAM 8gb
    graphics -Intel HD 4000

my g25 is not working properlie . my shifter dosent work anymore , my gass pedal is full blast all the time , bracke pedal stop the engine from reving then the car starts going by its self . cannot restore default settings and at the begining of the game it asks to press gass pedal to calibrate and nothing happens . everything worked fine from the start when i got the game now this stuff .
    vista , intel core 2 quad , 4.00 gb, amd radeon hd 6970 , g25 .

Same issue with my pedals. Worked fine before the last patch. Very frustrating.

This is getting down right frustrating. Everything works on my TSW and Clubsport combo except the wheel axis itself. I know the game can see it because it makes a noise when I turn the wheel. Why the hell is the steering axis locked to a #*$&$* Xbox controller!?! That leaves those of us who have high end niche wheels up a sh*t creek since it looks like you are just adding specific wheels and not generic windows controllers.

If you don't have a wheel on this list you're stuck with your steering bound to a stupid console controller and the only thing you can use to steer with is keyboard keys or controller buttons.

That makes no sense and I hope something changes pretty quick. I could understand this problem in Alpha, but Beta?
    Last edited by Rlee; 07-07-2013 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlee View Post
    This is getting down right frustrating. Everything works on my TSW and Clubsport combo except the wheel axis itself. I know the game can see it because it makes a noise when I turn the wheel. Why the hell is the steering axis locked to a #*$&$* Xbox controller!?! That leaves those of us who have high end niche wheels up a sh*t creek since it looks like you are just adding specific wheels and not generic windows controllers.

If you don't have a wheel on this list you're stuck with your steering bound to a stupid console controller and the only thing you can use to steer with is keyboard keys or controller buttons.

That makes no sense and I hope something changes pretty quick. I could understand this problem in Alpha, but Beta?
    I couldn't assign my tsw steering however the steering still works on the track. Assign your pedals, leave the assignment read "left analog stick" for the steering and go to the track. it should work... HOWEVER, mine is sluggish in it's response... the tsw steering doesn't feel correct. Let me know what you think.

Do we have a patch being developed to resolve the controller/wheel issues? if so when and where do we find it. A game release with issues like this will surely result in a failed release. Its like jumping in your car without a steering wheel. WTF? all ready tired of dinking around with it. cant imagine all the disappointed Nascar fans, especially on PC platform..

Agreed with Sky Hog, Windows should manage controllers and not the game.. it would have been a one stop shop and hammer..

Fan
    Gamer IDs

I think the problem really lays with the controller auto-detection. Hell, the game thinks my Wacom tablet is a controller after I accidentally unplugged it once and it thought I unplugged a controller. A solution would be setting up control profiles for each supported device and have a dropdown with a list to select the correct controller and remove any chances that something may be incorrectly assigned as what happened in my case.
    I didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by reload View Post
    I couldn't assign my tsw steering however the steering still works on the track. Assign your pedals, leave the assignment read "left analog stick" for the steering and go to the track. it should work... HOWEVER, mine is sluggish in it's response... the tsw steering doesn't feel correct. Let me know what you think.
    I tried it and it didn't work. Funny thing is I can map my buttons from my TSW to things, but the game won't actually read them while playing. I can bind my inline shifter to shift up and down, but once it game, that won't even work. (transmission was set to manual.) Does your TSW use potentiometers or optical encoders? Mine are optical. Not sure if that makes a difference.

so did the patch fix this mess ??

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Doesn't seem like it on my end. Made it worse I think because now nothing is recognized on my G27.

Quote Originally Posted by bporion View Post
    so did the patch fix this mess ??
    I didn't do it.

i cant beleive it ! when i first got the game , eveything was fine , then they patch the game and scrap all the wheel controls .

The patch is moving in the right direction. In the controls section you can now setup all your controllers individually by name. It still doesn't read my TSW's optical encoder on the wheel itself. It seems to be working with the buttons properly now though.

The steering bind being locked to an xbox controller is now gone.

I've been chatting and providing some feedback to the dev's over the tsw. This is one of the lines copied and pasted from the PM earlier today...

" Also the improved wheel options have been finished and they should be in the next build we release "

This was a response to my question for steering sensitivity options and FF options. My main problems were the pedals not always working correctly and the x axis not being assigned for my tsw. Which we worked through and corrected in the last patch. Also, the steering wheel was very sluggish which should be fixed in the next patch.

After the last patch my both controllers (VPP pedals and G25 Steering wheel) are in the menu. Now i can map both controllers, but the steer left and right option isn't like an steering axis. It feels like buttons, so i must lock the wheel full to the left and after that the car is driving to the left. Any solution or fix?

have you tried changing settings in the logitec profiler ?

New patch today: Getting ever so closer. It now recognizes my TSW's optical encoder for the wheel, but only as a button and only in one direction.

I can't bind it to "steering" only to "steer left OR steer right" just not both.

Hopefully soooooon.....

My tsw is working however steering sensitivity doesn't seem to affect it...

A good way to explain it might be.. for every degree i want the car to turn...i have to turn the wheel four times as far. Often I'm cranked all the way to get the car and hands and steering wheel in the game to turn half way. Sitting idle it appears fine, as soon as i the car moves it becomes very sluggish as I explained. I have adjusted the steering lock...no difference...this is after the 7/11 patch... very very close.
    Last edited by reload; 07-11-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast