Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by reload View Post
    My tsw is working however steering sensitivity doesn't seem to affect it...

A good way to explain it might be.. for every degree i want the car to turn...i have to turn the wheel four times as far. Often I'm cranked all the way to get the car and hands and steering wheel in the game to turn half way. Sitting idle it appears fine, as soon as i the car moves it becomes very sluggish as I explained. I have adjusted the steering lock...no difference...this is after the 7/11 patch... very very close.
    Do you have the TSW with potentiometers or optical encoders (analog or digital)? Yours must be analog because it only sees my optical encoder as a button.

analog with the usb circuit board conversion.

my controls assignment screen sees it as "X" axis. If i try to assign it and asks to push a button. If left as the x axis it works as stated above. The in-game controls turn about 1/4 the distance the the tsw does creating a sluggish problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnro View Post
    After the last patch my both controllers (VPP pedals and G25 Steering wheel) are in the menu. Now i can map both controllers, but the steer left and right option isn't like an steering axis. It feels like buttons, so i must lock the wheel full to the left and after that the car is driving to the left. Any solution or fix?
    With the patch from today the steering wheel and the pedals work ok, but the Forcefeedback is gone. Also the menu for the FFB is gone??

Quote Originally Posted by Finnro View Post
    With the patch from today the steering wheel and the pedals work ok, but the Forcefeedback is gone. Also the menu for the FFB is gone??
    It's the first time I can configure each of my peripherals, G25 wheel / TH8rs shifter / Clubsport pedals. Happy !
    But as Finnro said, no FFB now, and FFB menu has disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by KAZ View Post
    It's the first time I can configure each of my peripherals, G25 wheel / TH8rs shifter / Clubsport pedals. Happy !
    But as Finnro said, no FFB now, and FFB menu has disappeared.

beta , beta , beta . well there getting closer , ya no ffb for me also .
    vista , intel core 2 quad , 4.00 gb, amd radeon hd 6970 , g25 .

Hello guys I was a online racer for years with the Sierra papyrus games and been hoping for years for someone to take there kind of racing games back to where it all started and as of Nascar 2003 no one has came close. Are you getting close to this kind of game or are you still in a different direction? Are we able to use the Thomas Enterprise, Inc wheel like TSW 2 with your new game? Thanks William

i have a problem with the "Thrustmaster Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit 458 italia edition "
    its a pc/xbox 360 steering wheel can not get steering to function right it has a huge dead zone and it does not find the axis in the custom setup for short the wheel is found as a gamepad no fun to drive
    hope its get sorted game looks great.

Wheel suddenly drags to left/right with great force for no noticable reason

Operating System: Windows 7

Describe The Issue: While driving (on a straight, in the middle of a corner or in the pits) suddenly the wheel flicks to left or right and drags to left/right with great force. I think it may be a FFB issue. But even with setting the FFB to 0% ingame or via the wheel itself this strange habit isn't gone. (When the wheel is set to 900 rotation it rotates until the wheel is in the final position)
    Also different settings ingame or via the software doesn't help - and i really tried almost a day to get it going.

Another thing I have noticed is: the "auto-centering" isn't done properly sometimes. It may occure that the wheel is on the road with no banking and the wheel still thinks that the center is like 45 to the left. So I basically need to drive like this http://www.f1-powertalk.ch/album/alb...TR_Lenkrad.jpg to go straight.
    Wheel: T500RS F1 with latest Firmware and drivers.

PC Hardware Specifications:

Intel Core i7-3770K
    Nvidia GeForce GTX670

Steering still not working on the TSW Evolution. Have never had ONE SINGLE racing game not work with this wheel.

Official 360 Madcatz wireless forcefeedback wheel does not work through the MS gaming reciever. Pedal registers, wheel movement does not!

Currently Supported Wheels/Controllers *ISSUE REPORT HERE*

I'll try my tsw out then and see if the analog is having any better luck!

I have the Logitech NASCAR wheel and when I go into controller set-up, it lets me use the pedals correctly but wont detect the steering wheel. Kinda odd since the pedals connect into the wheel module to operate. I really hope I will be able to use this wheel as I have had no problems using it with any other racing game out there. And I really hate using the xbox controller, too awkward.

Hi, guys!

I have an issue using my Logitech RumblePad 2 gamepad. I can't seem to assign the left stick to the left and right steering (only by assigning the D-pad buttons left + right and then by switching the mode to control the car with the left stick) and the right stick to look around my car.

Any help on how to set up my gamepad? I'm using the latest version of the game.

Problem Area: Game

Problem Mode: Online/Offline

Operating System: Windows 8

Describe The Issue: I use two controllers (Logitech G25 steering wheel and VPP pedals/Joy Warrior). If i use only the G25 i have forcefeeback and the menu symbols for the wheel (left/right trigger an so) are normal. I i use also my pedals i have no forcefeedback and the normal menu symbols for the wheel are gone. The game recognised in both cases the wheel as Logitech G25 wheel.

PC Hardware Specifications:

AMD Athlon II X4 640, HD7850, Win8 32 bit, 4GB

and now i cant remap my pedals ! so this game is coming out tomorow ! get your **** together ive played about 30 min because of all the problems whit the g25 . its a racing game , its important the the steering wheel and pedals work !!

Quote Originally Posted by bporion View Post
    and now i cant remap my pedals ! so this game is coming out tomorow ! get your **** together ive played about 30 min because of all the problems whit the g25 . its a racing game , its important the the steering wheel and pedals work !!
    Yeah, I can't believe they are going to release this when even basic wheel support is borked.

note to self : pre order bull**** , refund priceless ! yes yes its beta but my wheel was working fine the first week ! o well we will see , i guess .

ok game has been realeased and still no control on the steering wheel why does the callibration of a wheel only want to assign a button to steer right or left ? is it so difficult to also let it accept an axis ? so far no fun in this game ,if this won't get resolved it wil die as an arcade gamepad game on PC racing game lovers use a wheel !!

Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by wiro67 View Post
    ok game has been realeased...

No it hasn't, not till around 6pm UK time I think.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345