Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    NASCAR The Game: 2014 - New Game Mode Idea

    I think they should add a REALISTIC DAMAGE MODE this would basically be like the Full Damage option we already have but with more of a kick. If you got turned at Talledega at 200mph and hit the wall head on then get hit by other cars in the pack, you obviously shouldn't be able to continue the race. Your car would be basically ripped to pieces and not able to be repaired. Then you would be out of the race and the rest of the race would be simulated! And if there was an A.I. "Big One" and you werent involved in it, the cars that got damaged badly and were in an undrivable condition would be out of the race and the race would continue without those cars racing. (Honestly my opinion is, even with the full damage on it still takes to much damage and wrecking for you to DNF.)

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    778
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Grazuole
    Thanks for basically ripping my thread.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDuece3177 View Post
    Thanks for basically ripping my thread.
    Oh Dude i didnt know, What thread?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    778
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Grazuole
    Are you kidding? You even copied the title...

  5. #5
    Yea I'm drawing a blank here. With the title I figured that the game won't come out until late 2014 so instead of making up a random name like NASCAR The Game: Outside Line or something ridiculous, I just simply put NASCAR The Game: 2014. Then the second part of the title corresponded to the reason of this thread, I came up with an idea. So then I simply stated my idea. This was included in one of my threads before so I took it and made it it's own thing to expand upon it.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    778
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Grazuole
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan_14 View Post
    Yea I'm drawing a blank here. With the title I figured that the game won't come out until late 2014 so instead of making up a random name like NASCAR The Game: Outside Line or something ridiculous, I just simply put NASCAR The Game: 2014. Then the second part of the title corresponded to the reason of this thread, I came up with an idea. So then I simply stated my idea. This was included in one of my threads before so I took it and made it it's own thing to expand upon it.
    Yeah... Now go to General Discussion, and look about five threads down. It looks JUST LIKE how I named mine... -_-

  7. #7
    Okay yours is NASCAR The Game: 2014 - Thoughts and Ideas. The only real similar thing is the NASCAR The Game: 2014 Part?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    778
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Grazuole
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan_14 View Post
    Okay yours is NASCAR The Game: 2014 - Thoughts and Ideas. The only real similar thing is the NASCAR The Game: 2014 Part?
    Yes, and that your thread serves the same purpose as mine. The point is a mod is gonna come along and merge this into mine as a post. You're just kinda clogging the threads.

    Not to mention my thread is about two whole posts (20,000+ characters) of ideas, and your's is a paragraph.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDuece3177 View Post
    Yes, and that your thread serves the same purpose as mine. The point is a mod is gonna come along and merge this into mine as a post. You're just kinda clogging the threads.

    Not to mention my thread is about two whole posts (20,000+ characters) of ideas, and your's is a paragraph.
    I see your point but ummmm...I'm still not seeing why you have such a problem over a simple title.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    778
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Grazuole
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan_14 View Post
    I see your point but ummmm...I'm still not seeing why you have such a problem over a simple title.
    It's not the title... Lol

    I said you ripped my thread, intentional or not. And you were confused, and I pointed out that even the titles are basically the same. In other words, a mod is gonna come by, delete all these posts except the OP and merge that into my thread... Probably.

  11. #11
    Ah I see now. I was just throwing my idea out into the community lol.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    778
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Grazuole
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan_14 View Post
    Ah I see now. I was just throwing my idea out into the community lol.
    I gotcha bro, but sometimes there's already a thread for what you're thinking of, so you can post it there instead.

  13. #13

    NASCAR The Game: 2014 - New Game Mode Idea

    This is the dumbest conversation I've ever seen. Great idea on damage.
    Driver/Owner of the # 75 U.S. Marines Ford for MR Motorsports.

    Saturday Night Stock Car Racing League (PS3).

    PSN: Matty_Goodfella

  14. #14
    Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hampton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    27
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: billstelling
    What's that old saying? "Keep it on the track boys.."

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Stelling View Post
    What's that old saying? "Keep it on the track boys.."
    Yea haha, I wish that happened here!

  16. #16
    Please calm down.
    I 100% agree and like the ideas of this thread, the thought is amazing.
    Favourite Drivers
    NASCAR: 9- Marcos Ambrose
    F1: 22-Jenson Button, 20- Kevin Magnussen
    V8 Supercars: 888- Craig Lowndes


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •