Local Short Track
National Late Model
Nationwide Series? Heck yeah I'm in!
Scratch off Riggs and Raines. I'm keeping Vickers and put him the #58 though. It is the one car I'm adding for this season.
Nationwide is all set up. Will add this to the op.
- You may call/recall a driver to or from the cup series at any time during the offseason, and once during the season.
- You may only add one car per season to Nationwide with a maximum amount of cars at 3.
Can I recall Brian Scott and move Danica to Nationwide.
Last edited by astone96; 08-13-2013 at 02:26 AM.
Do we still have to wait until the 16th to add now nationwide drivers like the original plan?
I'm moving my developmental driver, Kyle Larson (5-year contract), to the 42 in the Nationwide Series (if it's OK). I'm still keeping the 42 in NSCS though. Also, I don't know if this counts as a second car, but I want to add the 8 to my NNS roster, driver to be announced on the 16th, if it's ok with Xweet.
Adding the #33 in Nationwide.
From notjayski.comSponsorship finalized at Stewart-Hass: Stewart-Hass Racing Director Ian Moonr today announced the finalized plan for sponsorship in 2013.
- The #4 of Ryan Newman will be sponsored by Quicken Loans and Aspen Dental.
- The #10 (unknown driver) will carry the logos of both Godaddy.Com and Ingersol Rand.
- The #14 will sport the color of Mobil One and new sponsor Doritos
- The #39 piloted by Austin Dillon will bear the logos of Bass Pro Shops and Godaddy.com
- The #33 Nationwide car (driver TBA) will be sponsored by Nabisco and Hasbro
Wo do you want for Logano?
Wait... so I'm not in this league anymore?
Mr. Xweet is it ok to do news for your team like you do?
@Sonic: No problem with it at all.