Thread: Steering Wheels

Steering Wheels

Havnt used one yet. Looking for a decent one but not for 200 $. Any ideas?
    I DONT HATE ANY DRIVERS. I JUST DISLIKE QUITE FEW.

I'm using a Thrustmaster Force Feedback Pro Clutch edition. (Wow that's a mouthful.)

The wheel might be a little small, but you get used to it. I've had mine a couple of years now and it's still holding up. Haven't had any problems with it.

If you shop around you can pick one up from $100.00 - $150.00

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_UK/pr...clutch-edition

Can't be smaller then a console controller though eh? Hah
    I DONT HATE ANY DRIVERS. I JUST DISLIKE QUITE FEW.

I am using a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience and am having no problems. Paid $45 bucks for it.

DFGT is IMO the best budget from the money.

Had a DFGT before I stepped up to a G27. Very good wheel with a decent price! Of course if you're nice to your relatives maybe you'll get a G27 for Christmas. My sister sprung for me one after I dropped the appropriate amount of hints and whined a lot! Of course it helps that I keep her computer running for free and drive her to work!

Wow you guys spent over $200 for a steering wheel. I'm stingy. I want a wheel but that's expensive!
    Last edited by keithcrestone; 10-02-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Yes, it is expensive..... but over the years (and I mean years)..... I have spent more buying replacement wheels for "brand-name" wheels that just break or die..... Knock on wood, my Logitech G25 is still hanging in there and I have put many, many, many hours racing with this wheel. It is well built and lasts.

By the way... The support from Logitech is over the Top. My G27 is broken, i call the hotline and explain what the issue is. My warranty has not expired. After a few mails they told me that i get a new one. The only thing i have to do is to scrap the old one.
    So it is worth to spend the money.
    Eutechnyx let a dream come true !!! Keep on developing and give us the best NASCAR game ever !!! FAIL!!!

AMD Phenom II X4 945, ASUS GTX 670 Top OC Core Clock up to 1137 MHz, nvidia 314.22 driver, 4 GB Ram, Logitech G27 Driver 5.10.127.0, WIN 7 Home Premium 64 Bit